Palhares reaction

Royhalibut

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anybody read this yet:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/5...reased-a-hole-jake-shields-denies-eye-gouging

Palhares has got to be one of the scariest dudes to fight against. I mean, he may just not let go and snap your arm or leg. (Mir scary too of course)

So it got me thinking.

1. Think Jake Greased? If so, then he had reason (this time) to maybe hold an extra half second. (This one wasn't so bad)

2. Who would you most like to see get subbed by Palhares? And he will be holding the sub to give it a little extra pain and destruction for the victim. (Can be any fighter, any weight class).

2. Who would you most like to see get subbed by Palhares? And he will be holding the sub to give it a little extra pain and destruction for the victim. (Can be any fighter, any weight class).

Tito Ortiz
Nick Diaz

Palhares as my answer to the second question.

For real though, he should be banned from mma. He had his second and third chances already.

For how much I don't like him in the ring, Palhares always seems to make good points and be reasonable outside of it.

If Jake greased, that to me is worse than anything Palhares did for the simple fact that greasing would have a much larger effect on the outcome of the fight.

Makes sense that he was gouging his eyes too... if that was all he could grip.

2. Chael Sonnen

because... Chael Sonnen

I love Toquinho but he makes it so damn hard to be a fan of his. I'm obviously done defending the guy, he's had several chances and just seems a total headcase. I like him as a fighter and his style but his acts are deplorable.

And in answer to the second question, I don't want to see him holding onto any submission, the guy can do some serious damage (see: Drwal fight). As much as I dislike some fighters, no one deserves that. He's had his chances and despite being a big fan, I wouldn't mind the commission making an example out of him and a long ban.

War Machine. That's it.

1) the guy always thinks people are greased. He's a fucking lunatic

2) Palhares. I'd like to see him hold a sub on Palhares.

I love Toquinho but he makes it so damn hard to be a fan of his. I'm obviously done defending the guy, he's had several chances and just seems a total headcase. I like him as a fighter and his style but his acts are deplorable.

And in answer to the second question, I don't want to see him holding onto any submission, the guy can do some serious damage (see: Drwal fight). As much as I dislike some fighters, no one deserves that. He's had his chances and despite being a big fan, I wouldn't mind the commission making an example out of him and a long ban.

Quite the gentleman you are sir. Since you are a fan of his, do you think he's right about his greasing accusations? If so, then it changes things...

Quite the gentleman you are sir. Since you are a fan of his, do you think he's right about his greasing accusations? If so, then it changes things...

It's weird because he's quite scummy but I feel sorry for him.

Who knows if he was greasing or not but it doesn't justify him holding the sub in too long. We're the other guys he held subs on for too long greasing as well?

Did you see Jake's eyes? Lol yeah okay you didn't gouge them.

Also did anyone see the lulzy title?

Back