Palhares Punishment To Be Announced Tuesday

He never learns. The ufc fires him from holding subs too long, he still does it in wsof. The ref tells him to stop gauging shields eye ball, his next move is to gauge eye balls. He never learns

Nobody gets the Just Bleed God's dick hard like Paul. I love it.

He also didn't hold on too long. He is under the microscope and the ref is a clown.

I'm not sure if those saying he didn't hold on too long are serious or trolling.

idve punched palhares too,the ref is saying hey man release the hold and the guy is like huh? release? really? OK. .......

:: releases ::

hes done it only 25 other fuckin times allready

Never would I have thought I'd see the day where a fighter gets punished for finishing a fight.

The eyepokes (if they happened) I understand, but the submission?

It's a fighting competition. This might enrage some of you guys on here, but i think palhares should get a submission bonus b/c that kimura was fkn awesome.

The eye raking is pretty evident. His fingers lived on jakes eyes. Every time he pushed off his thumbs were in jakes eye sockets

Never would I have thought I'd see the day where a fighter gets punished for finishing a fight.

The eyepokes (if they happened) I understand, but the submission?

It's a fighting competition. This might enrage some of you guys on here, but i think palhares should get a submission bonus b/c that kimura was fkn awesome.

he got fired from the ufc for holding on to subs too long and he keeps doing it? hes makin the promotion look like a buncha mooks.

"we hired him in the hopes he would stop his bullshits,but nope,there he goes again"

I don't understand what he is on trial for. Yeah he raked the eye once or twice, but the ref warned him, but decided not to take a point away, and it had no bearing on the ending of the fight. As far as the submission, give me a break. Palhares released when the ref jumped in. If anything, Shields should be suspended for the sucker punch after the fight.

This.

So is the org doing the job of the referee now? Bullshit, Mazzagatti warned him and decided not to take a point. I wonder what will the punishment for the guy who punched after the fight was over.

And this. Mazzagati was reffing the fight and didnt DQ him. The fight is over. If Sefo and Aziz have a problem they should be bitching at Mazz not punishing Toquino.

he got fired from the ufc for holding on to subs too long and he keeps doing it? hes makin the promotion look like a buncha mooks.

"we hired him in the hopes he would stop his bullshits,but nope,there he goes again"

He got fired from the UFc because Dana was on ESPN and the idiot interviewing him made a big deal about Pauls fights. Guaranteed if he hadnt Paul would still be fighting there.

Having gotten around to watching it I would tend to agree that dispite his rep that sub wasn't held long enough to punish him, BJM was just slightly slow in responding to Shields tap.

Shields should be punished for the punch after the break though or is that something only Americans are allowed to do?

Is there an official count?

It was more than 2, but less than 6, I recall.

6 eye gouges is 6 too many. After the first one there should have been a warning. After the second eye gouge and and eye raking there should have been a point deduction. After the third it should have been 2 points or a DQ.

I don't know why Shields didn't scratch RP's eyes out when he was on top. If Maz wont take points RETURN THE FOULS. I don't understand why people don't fight cheating with cheating. If Jake starts raping tree trunk's eyes it would have made it more even and made Maz look even worse.

if anything shields should be punished for the hit after the bell

6 eye gouges is 6 too many. After the first one there should have been a warning. After the second eye gouge and and eye raking there should have been a point deduction. After the third it should have been 2 points or a DQ.

I don't know why Shields didn't scratch RP's eyes out when he was on top. If Maz wont take points RETURN THE FOULS. I don't understand why people don't fight cheating with cheating. If Jake starts raping tree trunk's eyes it would have made it more even and made Maz look even worse.

I have the same philosophy for Jon Jones.

It's humorous to me that so many freak out about performance enhancing drugs, saying it's 'cheating.' But if someone is repeatedly and blatantly breaking the rules in the cage and the refs are just giving warnings, and more warnings, and further warnings.... with actual point deductions being pretty rare... we're watching cheating from multiple angles as the fight is happening. And what is the reaction? Quite mild, if any reaction at all.

I can't recall any point reduction of any champion in any division or organization ever. Not one.

And another thing.... Mazzagati gave a point deduction to Brock Lensar within two hits of the back of Mir's head, in the heat of a scramble, without giving him any warning. But gouging the eyes repeatedly? Oh I'll give a warning, and another warning, and keep giving him warnings.

It's a damn near unanimous opinion that Mazzagati is the worst damn ref in the history of the sport, and it's not even close.

BlackandwhiteKnobbyChicken.gif

Inside Palhares' head there is no brain, there is only another steroid.

BlackandwhiteKnobbyChicken.gif

If this was any other fighter, would you be as outraged? More likely it would be chalked up to circumstance.

But this is different, it's Palhares, he's known for being a 'dirty' fighter.. just apparently not dirty enough for WSOF not to sign him after being released from the UFC for exactly the same alleged reasons.

Shields has eye gouged in the past, he's signed to WSOF. Palhares did last night, but if the warning is never enforced then it's on Mazagatti.

Palhares let go in a reasonable amount of time after 'zagatti's taps became distinguishable from Shields'.

Toquinho shouldn't be stripped, deal with it jobbers

We'll hear what Palhares's punishment is on Tuesday, then you can deal with that.

Palhares has a history of holding ontop holds repeatedly. It got him kicked out of the UFC, pernamently. Bellator didn't even want him. So the WSOCF management gave him an opportunity to keep fighting in a stateside organization.... even became their champion... and still hasn't learned to let go of submissions in a reasonable timeframe.

"Palhares let go in a reasonable amount of time after 'zagatti's taps became distinguishable from Shields"

And an entire second after the referee jumps in isn't reasonable. A quarter second is, maybe a half second, but an entire second? You've never been in a sub that threatens the use of a limb, have you?

Look at the gif you posted. Shields was tapping Palhares's ass, and Mazagatti was tapping the side of his chest and shoulder. There's been many that have insinuated that Palhares isn't a smart guy, but even a severely retarded idiot that's as versed in submission and fighting as Palhares knows when to let go of a hold.

You're either as stupid as Palhares is, or a troll.

I can't fuckin stand him, dude is either retarded or a straight up dick. Ban him from the sport, he's dangerous.

or you could read between the lines, bub

Look at the gif I posted. It's Shield's job to tap, not Mazagatti's, he's supposed to stop the fight.

quit bashing

The gif is sped up or missing frames. Stop fucking acting like some shit quality gif is the be all and end all of what REALLY HAPPENED.

I have the fight on DVR and it is a thousand times worse in that form. Do you think Bas is stupid when he thinks the sub was held too long? Do you think Bas was unprofessional saying that refs should have gloves so they could punch fighters so they would release subs?

Who else incites such insanity?

Back