Palhares p4p GOAT of dirty fighters?

I'll get away from the obvious. Everyone raves about JJ's tdd, not "dirty" but I've noticed she grabs the cage more than anyone I've seen in recent memory.

I dont know how many times we have to go over this, the guy is just super dumb. He's not holding onto subs because he's mean. It takes 3 seconds for his dumb brain to translate the "let go" command. Ask anyone that interacts with him and they'll tell you he's missing some wrenches in the tool box.

he is one stupid piece of shit.he is going to end someone's career some day.

In Palhares' last fight he demonstrated new dirty techniques in his arsenal; he is renowned for his talent in holding onto leg locks for too long however he displayed his ability at eye pokes, eye rakes and holding on to armlocks for too long. Is there anyone else with such a skilled dirty arsenal? Cheick Kongo is excellent at low blows and Jones has displayed talent in using eye pokes at the highest level, however I feel that Palhares has the widest array and most effective use of dirty techniques.

Thought the eye pokes and the late hold were overblown because of who it is. I hope he isn't stripped as I think that was a legit win.

I remember hearing Gordeau was dirty, but who did he permanently blind?

Yuki Nakai. I think Gordeau's even got an interview here on Sherdog where he explains why he eye-gouged Nakai so badly as to blind him.

^^^^

You've got to be kidding me. Shields was tapping immediately after he got his arm locked and Paul Harris kept cranking it a good 5 seconds more. He purposely tried to snap it and he would have if he pulled another 2 seconds.

A true POS he is... I hope someone knocks him the F out again Lombard style.

You did not watch the fight.

Because if you had, you could see the time for the fight right next to Palhares/Shields on the ground. Remember how the referee is the one who stops the fight, so while it's true that Shields tapped, you should only count from when the referee intervenes. And as has been shown earlier, I believe the time it took for Palhares to let go from when Mazzagatti was trying to have Palhares let go, was 1.08 seconds.

As for the total time from when Shields started tapping (Shield's hand taps Palhares at 2:59 left of the round), to Mazzagatti grabbing Palhares (2:58 left of the round), to Palhares letting go (2:57), that was about 2 seconds. But this is only from looking at round time. Using a better digital timer will provide a more accurate total time.

At any rate, we already know it took 1.08 seconds from referee intervening to Palhares letting go. It was absolutely not 5 seconds or more than 5 seconds, so please stop with the misinformation.

I hope the next person to KO Palhares keeps punching him while unconscious while the ref tries pulling him off.

Not even the dirtiest thing he did in the fight:

Shits himself.

ezgif-3252814015.gif

Rests shit-crotch on opponents face for 7 or 8 seconds.

ezgif-480959154.gif

Ewwww.

Last edited:
I dont know how many times we have to go over this, the guy is just super dumb. He's not holding onto subs because he's mean. It takes 3 seconds for his dumb brain to translate the "let go" command. Ask anyone that interacts with him and they'll tell you he's missing some wrenches in the tool box.

Mazzagatti was playing bongos on his back. Must've thought Shields just grew a new pair of arms.

You did not watch the fight.

Because if you had, you could see the time for the fight right next to Palhares/Shields on the ground. Remember how the referee is the one who stops the fight, so while it's true that Shields tapped, you should only count from when the referee intervenes. And as has been shown earlier, I believe the time it took for Palhares to let go from when Mazzagatti was trying to have Palhares let go, was 1.08 seconds.

As for the total time from when Shields started tapping (Shield's hand taps Palhares at 2:59 left of the round), to Mazzagatti grabbing Palhares (2:58 left of the round), to Palhares letting go (2:57), that was about 2 seconds. But this is only from looking at round time. Using a better digital timer will provide a more accurate total time.

At any rate, we already know it took 1.08 seconds from referee intervening to Palhares letting go. It was absolutely not 5 seconds or more than 5 seconds, so please stop with the misinformation.

People defending Palhares love using the "1 second rule", but fail to put it into context. Before Palhares released his hold, Mazz slapped his back at least 3-4 times. Compare that to everyone else who lets go after the initial tap from the ref as they are probably just looking for a confirmation from the referee. I don't know if the guy has malicious intentions or just dumber than a bag of hammers. There were 2 sets of hands tapping him, one on his back and the other one on his ass. Who else could be gesturing to him if not Mazz?

Explain Douchebag.
It's the truth.

Because your stupidity is equivalent to complaining about a pothole when a murder was committed on the same street.

You know you are trolling. Don't pretend everybody is a moronic as you are.

Fans of the old PRIDE Fighting Championships will remember two of the dirtiest fighters ever: Branko Cikatić and Dirty Bob Schrijber.

He may not be holding it too long for fun, he might just be slightly retarded. If you want someone that holds submissions too long to be mean, then look to no other than old school ken shamrock.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Josh Koschek. The amount of times he would seemingly attempt to intentionally eye gouge his opponent and then cry fouled eye gouge when his opponent was nowhere near his eyes. He was a dog of a fighter.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Josh Koschek. The amount of times he would seemingly attempt to intentionally eye gouge his opponent and then cry fouled eye gouge when his opponent was nowhere near his eyes. He was a dog of a fighter.

As well as faking illegal knees to head. True scumbag

Back