Palhares p4p GOAT of dirty fighters?

adnatal

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In Palhares' last fight he demonstrated new dirty techniques in his arsenal; he is renowned for his talent in holding onto leg locks for too long however he displayed his ability at eye pokes, eye rakes and holding on to armlocks for too long. Is there anyone else with such a skilled dirty arsenal? Cheick Kongo is excellent at low blows and Jones has displayed talent in using eye pokes at the highest level, however I feel that Palhares has the widest array and most effective use of dirty techniques.

Shields is dirty on Paul Daley level. You cant punch somebody in the face after the fight is over. Shame Shame.

Shield's face- post fight

11373639_429397430596388_30444309_n.jpg
tareq.azimThe consequences of two pieces of shit : mazzagatte and pahalares should both be banned from professional sports- @jakeshields victim of eye gouging ! Now you all understand why i charged the cage ! @brendanschaub @karynbryant @wsof @gilbertmelendez @ramseynijem

https://instagram.com/p/543ytYLjz-/

Man-he was maybe raking Jake's eyes but how he eventually beat Jake Shields was incredible.....

He's got competition. Gerard Gordeau, Yvel, Dirty Bob, I think Mike Kyle. Gordeau is the only person to have permanently blinded somebody in a fight.

Shields is dirty on Paul Daley level. You cant punch somebody in the face after the fight is over. Shame Shame.

Yes you can if somebody wants to gauge your eyes and crank your arm after you are tapping, you have every right to punch them after the buzzer.

No one was pissed at jake when he was poking Gsp in the eye every 15 secs. While I do think palhares is dirty and shouldn't be fighting on US soil, there are no victims here.

No one was pissed at jake when he was poking Gsp in the eye every 15 secs. While I do think palhares is dirty and shouldn't be fighting on US soil, there are no victims here.

There is indeed still a victim.

Yes you can if somebody wants to gauge your eyes and crank your arm after you are tapping, you have every right to punch them after the buzzer.

Oh ok, didn't realize that was ok. Thanks for clearing that up...........

lol at Shields. Rosey Paul was getting some sweet revenge on Georges' behalf. Has he commented on his punching after the fight?

Gordeau and Yvel are worse, but Palhares is trying to get into that upper echelon.

Back