Palhares one fight away from being cut?

Paul Yarris will remain a solid gatekeeper for a while imo. He'll weed out the guys who don't have good BJJ or TDD and represent a step up in competition. He won't get cut his next fight will probably be an easy match up who he leg locks in round 1

He just lost to a better fighter, really.

He wrecks 80% of the MW div. He's going to be fine.

Bingo. Guys shouldn't get cut because they've lost a certain number of fights in a row (asked to take a pay cut and cut if they refuse, sure). They should get cut because they're losing to guys at the bottom of the division. Talk to me about cutting Palhares when he's losing to guys like Riki Fukuda and Court McGee, not when he's losing to guys like Alan Belcher and Hector Lombard.

I admit I've never seen the fight but wondering how the hell did he make it 3 rounds in the octagon with Hendo?

He won't leave BTT, but joining Blackzilians or NU would be great for him right now.

Very pleased with how the Palhares myth has been put to rest recently. That train got all kinds of out of control.

I admit I've never seen the fight but wondering how the hell did he make it 3 rounds in the octagon with Hendo?

Maybe cause Hendo doesn't really knock everyone out, and once even was known as Decission Dan?

It seems like his chin has weakened a bit since Marquardt sucker punch ko'd him.

don't fworry about him.

next time he'll get some low level opponent and his 65k paycheck for SOTN

It seems like his chin has weakened a bit since Marquardt sucker punch ko'd him.

Wasn't a sucker punch. Harris literally stopped in the middle of a fight to complain and promptly got attacked.

Wasn't a sucker punch. Harris literally stopped in the middle of a fight to complain and promptly got attacked.

Yes it was.

It was a cowardly move and half of the reason why he got cut from the ufc in the 1st place.

Yes it was.

It was a cowardly move and half of the reason why he got cut from the ufc in the 1st place.

It was a smart move that Paul Harris put himself in by forgetting he's in the middle of a fight. Can't fault a guy for continuing to fight when the referee didn't stop anything.

He could be cut now and he wouldn't be able to complain. That was pathetic. I'm sure his camp told him to depend less on the leg locks. He tried to fight more "normally", and...

The worst thing is a grappler trying to strike. He should have done what he does well. Or TRIED at least. Not necessarily kneebars, but jesus - he's an ADCC runner up! He didn't even use his jitz!

I'm disappointed. And sad. And pissed.

And still rooting for him ;(

He was never going to get hector down to use his jitz.

Some man don't react well to getting hit, Palhares seems like one of them.

Toquinho's still my boy but he looked terrified....rightly so, Lombard's fucking scary when he's on form!

Give him someone like BuddyRoberts and he'll be back to winning ways.

Back