Palhares misunderstood the ref again

Diaz125**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just noticed that just before the end when Palhares had Lombard in his guard, he let go all of a sudden, because he thought the ref told them to break.

He's lucky Lombard just got to his feet and didn't just start dropping bombs on the ground, that would have been sad.

Yeah, I'm not a big guy for "fight IQ," but if it exists.... Palhares's is low.

Seriously? Unbelievable. I still haven't watched the fight.

no
he was hurt and that was lousy guard

Who cares, I like Palhares but he's a one trick pony that gets beat the sameway.

Palhares vs Jacare please!

How much is it him not understanding and how much is it him abandoning his strength when it doesn't work right away (you hear them say that he quits too easy, but I hate saying a fighter quits).

Paul Harris was the biggest pussy i've ever seen in the ring in a long time. I mean his game plan was to move backwards, cover up and throw straight high kicks the entire fight? How was he suppose to win a fight like that, he just stoof there getting smashed. The guy could have shot for a take-down, what is the worst that could happen? Paul Harris is best when he is on the grounf, even if he got taken down he would've had a way better shot of winning.

Paul Harris was the biggest pussy i've ever seen in the ring in a long time. I mean his game plan was to move backwards, cover up and throw straight high kicks the entire fight? How was he suppose to win a fight like that, he just stoof there getting smashed. The guy could have shot for a take-down, what is the worst that could happen? Paul Harris is best when he is on the grounf, even if he got taken down he would've had a way better shot of winning.

Keyboard warrior at its finest errrrr most pathetic.

I really don't get it. There have been a LOT of brazilians in the UFC that can barely speak english and none have had the problems palhares has had

I really don't get it. There have been a LOT of brazilians in the UFC that can barely speak english and none have had the problems palhares has had

Dat Vcash.

Perhaps he just has a tendency to react strongly. Kind of like a jumpy feel?

calling a fighter "pussy" is enough for you to get banned
at least he's fighting, you sit behind yo mama big ass computer

Palhares is slightly impaired when it comes to cognitive skills, low IQ.

Yeah, he's only competed at abu dhabi, he's nothing compared to some anonymous guy on the internet.

Vitor would be Palhares worst match up then. He can't handled being rushed.

yea i saw that too. He thought the ref was breaking it but Hector just kept swinging and KO'd him. Another BS loss on his record but its whetver, his own fault

Back