Palhares loses out on SOTN due to "unsportsman-like conduct"

PaulHarris is pretty infamous for holding onto subs even after referee intervention.

That's fucking bullshit. Are they giving it to Bryan caraway too?

When youre hyped up on adrenaline youre not going to let go .000003 secs after the ref taps you.

Really? Because just about every other fighter manages to do it.

Had this been his first time, there would have been no penalty just a warning. Palhares is a repeat offender to the point where he has been suspended for it.

The guy purposely tries to injure people and hurt their careers, I can not be a fan of the guy.

There is no defending Palhares. He has done this multiple times ffs

Isn't the UFC effectively the commission in this case? I though Mark Ratner acted in place of a commission for the events in Brazil.

There's a Brazilian commission. Been around for about a year now

The ref should have been more dilligent in stopping the fight. Putting your hands on either fighter isn't enough. You have to physically seperate them

No.

You think they're giving these cards away? It's not like they don't get any ad money for free cards.

And weak cards are not exclusive to free cards, either. Besides, putting together crappy events damages the brand. Free card or PPV.

2.5 mil from Fox Sports One for each card they do. They're doing fine. Not to mention they get good money for international tv rights.

Soon as he felt the ref touch him with his head he tapped. Cant belive people are watching Mixed Martial Arts and complaining about this. Pansies.

Are you blind?

He was tapping on the way down. Ref comes in and he taps again.

Isn't the UFC effectively the commission in this case? I though Mark Ratner acted in place of a commission for the events in Brazil.

NO, there was a commission set up recently (not sure but around 6-8 months ago)

I can't believe that fight was the only submission on a Brazil card.

When youre hyped up on adrenaline youre not going to let go .000003 secs after the ref taps you.

Pretty much every other fighter/grappler on the planet is capable of doing it.

I wonder what Palhares' IQ would be if they tested him? There's honestly got to be something wrong with him mentally. Too many derp moments from this guy to make me think otherwise.

Really? Because just about every other fighter manages to do it.

Had this been his first time, there would have been no penalty just a warning. Palhares is a repeat offender to the point where he has been suspended for it.

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

tumblr_lp5sd1fMwf1qfiinho1_400_display_image.jpg

i6f48l.gif

I've been saying for years that MMA refs need to carry a taser.

Back