Palhares loses out on SOTN due to "unsportsman-like conduct"

If three seconds is one second then you are correct, sir.

Not malicious and that's liablous to say otherwise. The second he saw the ref he stopped. The dude isn't smart. That's the cause and that's where it ends.

"Liablous".

Lol

814119262.gif

forget the slap on the wrist bs. the next guy to knock him senseless should feed him an extra one like hendo did for bisping. seemed to shut him up pretty good.

good...since the commission already said it wont review it

Good.

Between holding subs and abusing steroids, Paul Harris is a disgrace to the sport.

Pierce did more frantic waving in the air than physically tapping Palhares.

Palhares was turned down and focused on the hold rather than looking at Pierce to see how he felt about the situation.

This one wasn't so bad in my opinion.. not like the Drawl one.

great decision by the UFC. this is even better than a 90 day suspension.

this hurts where it counts $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ban him from the UFC

Ridiculous.

Babalu got cut for holding a sub too long, Paul Harris deserves the same.

From the news conference... sounds like Dana is pissed. "He had a strong reaction."

I bet they cut him. Boom! Get that neanderthal outta here.

good...since the commission already said it wont review it

Isn't the UFC effectively the commission in this case? I though Mark Ratner acted in place of a commission for the events in Brazil.

How much did you pay to watch it?

You think they're giving these cards away? It's not like they don't get any ad revenue for free cards.

And weak cards are not exclusive to free cards, either. Besides, putting together crappy events damages the brand, whether they're free or not.

No.

He tapped, ref jumped in, and tapped again.

Soon as he felt the ref touch him with his head he tapped. Cant belive people are watching Mixed Martial Arts and complaining about this. Pansies.

He was also busted for roids in his previous fight.

Dude is a cheat and an asshole.

way too long

qssw.gif

despicable!

Back