Palhares loses out on SOTN due to "unsportsman-like conduct"

Good. That was disgusting what he did. Feed him to Lombard again.

I wonder how long he holds on to subs when his training partners tap...or does he have a ref there to make sure he lets go......

Telling Thiago he was ineligible for any bonuses for missing weight, and now this.

I don't blame Zuffa. If they keep putting together cards like tonight's they'll need to save all the money they can.

good, pierce was tapping aggresively and palhares held the sub for an extra 3 secs

He tapped after the ref stopped it. Youre supposed to go until the ref stops.

So give out a 2nd KO award.

Im sure 50k would be pretty life changing to a guy like Allan Patrick

This is only the 2nd time i can remember them not giving a SOTN/KOTN bonus despite there being a finish. The other is UFC 119 and Mir vs Cro Cop being the only fight to end in a KO on that card and Dana didn't give KOTN that night because the fight was so terrible.

somebody get the gif.....ref stepped in then hugged around the leg and palhares (which IMO he was tryin to save mikes leg).and he still holds for another 1-2 secs.

All these people saying "Bullshit" or stuff like that... Come on guys, he tapped, the ref jumped in and still he held the sub, he even cranked it more, if he did not tap then fine but he tapped real quick.
This sort of shit can end a career.

im on board with this, the ref had to pry him off to get him to stop

there has to be repercussions and this seems fair

Good ..will make him release it the next time.

How is it bullshit? He could've ended mikes career

I haven't seen the sub but this isn't the first time this has happen. I honestly wouldn't mind see him being cut. He is dangerous and is gonna seriously hurt someone in the future.

stupid american fans win.

Back