Palhares Getting Pummeled in the UFC

marquart fight was a lil fishy, he may have greased.

ehhh... check yourself bud.

We have the same join date... you have 10x more posts. Go outside sometime yea?

Elaborate. 12,000 posts X probably about 30 seconds per post = 100 hours out of the last 5 years spent on sherdog. You see a problem with that?

You're fucking making threads trying to discredit the success of one of, if not the very best welterweights on the planet, you scummy little trashbag. Palhares would grab you by your shit-slicked rattail and toss you through your grandma's linen closet.

Elaborate. 12,000 posts X probably about 30 seconds per post = 100 hours out of the last 5 years spent on sherdog. You see a problem with that?

You're fucking making threads trying to discredit the success of one of, if not the very best welterweights on the planet, you scummy little trashbag. Palhares would grab you by your shit-slicked rattail and toss you through your grandma's linen closet.

jimmies-rustled-gif.gif

haha... you're right, he'd destroy me for sure. As a fighter he's technically great, but he's still juicehead, mental midget, asshole.

Proficiency in your career doesn't absolve you of all criticism...

I see him having an easy time with those fighters now .

This. He's improved in every single area. No one at WW can sub him.

He's a fun fighter to watch despite the controversy. Fucking lethal.

I think I was one of the few who actually said Belcher wins and makes it look quite easy.

I didn't say easy but I thought Belcher had it if the fight went out of the first round... didn't even need that.

This. He's improved in every single area. No one at WW can sub him.

He's a fun fighter to watch despite the controversy. Fucking lethal.

Maia vs Palhares would be really interesting.

marquart fight was a lil fishy, he may have greased.

Isn't it well known that people in that camp bath in baby oil or something like that? I remember that going around a lot those days.

It sucks that he has these issues. Hes actually a pretty damn good fighter. If only he could get his issues fixed.

I loved when Alan Belcher kept sticking his leg into Palhares guard just to mess with him.

we need askren vs paul. see who the baddest Welter outside the ufc is

Paul Harris is a one trick pony dirty fighter.

I was on my feet, watching Belcher vs. Palhares. That was something to see!

palhares has 5 loses in is career 3 of those are by known ped users.

Back