Palhares Getting Pummeled in the UFC

Luminaire

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just a little gif compilation that makes me smile. Kudos to Belcher, Marquadt and Lombard for squashing this dunce. And Dan Miller for trying lol...

alanbelcherpoundsrousimarpalhares-ufconfox3-cut.gif

alan-belcher-elbows.gif

5.gif

ykqyd.gif

tumblr_mf3a3tOjmn1qfrkf9o2_500.gif

tumblr_mf3a3tOjmn1qfrkf9o3_500.gif

Add your own feel good gifs!

still subbed the shit out of shields
-
and iirc he's pretty eye pokey himself, maybe not in this fight

I see him having an easy time with those fighters now .

It's a shame he is such a nutcase, he is still a good fighter and exciting to watch. His behavior is too much however and I don't believe it's just that he is slow or having blind rage.

Belcher was the best, went right into Palhares' specialty and beat him there, never seen someone switch and become so mentally defeated so quickly.

I see him having an easy time with those fighters now .

Doesn't really matter though right? He lost to them then when they were higher ranked fighters.

Palhares is dangerous as can be, he's just a mental midget, juicehead, asshole... too bad because it'd be fun to see how he could do in the UFC at Welterweight.

2.gif

684ad422tw1e9fx0s8p7mg20ak05r4qv.gif

20141213091944_1DX_2706.JPG

sub-12.gif

Always a pleasure to see Palhares sub boring fighters like Shields, Pierce and Fitch

:icon_chee:icon_chee;)

That Belcher gif is awesome, loved how Belcher shut down Harris' whole game and pounded him out.

People who fight Paul should probably get in contact with Belcher.

Belcher was the best, went right into Palhares' specialty and beat him there, never seen someone switch and become so mentally defeated so quickly.

Yea that was interesting, once Belcher avoided the sub attempts it almost seemed like Palhares just gave up... similar with Marquadt.

I think I was one of the few who actually said Belcher wins and makes it look quite easy.

Back