Palhares cut, whats next?

BreakUrBank

Orange Belt
Reaction score
With the UFC cutting Palhares, don't you think another org will be quick to jump on this submission master?

Which org do you think will scoop him up? Its not like hes a UFC washout...

I could be wrong, but I think Bellator would be very wary of signing him. He has a very bad reputation right now, and signing a guy widely considered as a dirty fighter isn't the kind of attention they need.

Palhares won't fight in Brazil either. Has receveid a 120 days ban.
Maybe WSOF.
Palhares X Burkman for the belt!

I could be wrong, but I think Bellator would be very wary of signing him. He has a very bad reputation right now, and signing a guy widely considered as a dirty fighter isn't the kind of attention they need.

They have War Machine as WW right, now, it can't get much worse as far as bad reputation goes.

Good luck trying to get the guy opponents. Who wants to go in there knowing the guy is going to try and end your career.

They have War Machine as WW right, now, it can't get much worse as far as bad reputation goes.

Good point, I think you write something in his contract that hes let go if he has another infraction. It could get alot of eyes on the card hes fighting on.

Strikeforce signed Paul Daley with his bad reputation. I doubt Bellator would give a shit about his rep.

can the mods please move all these paul harris threads to world wide mma

Maybe now he will understand the seriousness of what he was doing, he'd have to sit down with the org and probably his prospective opponent before anyone signs the deals.

can the mods please move all these paul harris threads to world wide mma

It baffles my mind that people click on threads when they have absolutely "0" to contribute.

I bet your BF and mother feel the exact same way, about you contributing nothing...

They had Falcao, didn't they?

Palhares won't fight in Brazil either. Has receveid a 120 days ban.
Maybe WSOF.
Palhares X Burkman for the belt!

I see Burkman KO'ing him. Burkman has looked very impressive the couple of recent fights I seen of him.

Either WSOF of Bellator will pick him up. Man, I would love to see him leg lock Askren...

It baffles my mind that people click on threads when they have absolutely "0" to contribute.

I bet your BF and mother feel the exact same way, about you contributing nothing...

WSOF or Bellator will eventually sign him. He may have a bad reputation, but Bellator seems like a great fit for a guy like him.

I predict it's going to be harder and harder to find fights for the guy. I wouldn't want to risk my career against someone who repeatedly fails to comprehend the rules of the game. He should coach or something for a while since his skills are undeniable, but he seems to flip a switch during competetion that he has a hard time switching off.

One of the other majors will pick him up. Suspended or not he's a big name and that was a great win. Mike Peirce is not an easy out by any account.

Strikeforce signed Paul Daley with his bad reputation. I doubt Bellator would give a shit about his rep.
Daley threw one punch that was blocked, since Koscheck knew it was coming. Hardly the same as wrecking a knee when the guy is screaming in pain and tapping.

It would be good for Bellator to pick him up because people will tune in to watch and hope he gets smashed.

Back