Palhares cut and banned from UFC

"Former UFC Welterweight Rousimar Palhares has released a video in which he claims that Pierce was tapping on the referee and the referee was busy trying to get Pierce's hand off the cage and that's why he held the submission so long."

he won't be helping himself with bold faced lies, just makes him look bad best thing he can do is admit he has a problem and start from there.

I also guess I can symptathize with him to an extent, when that adrenaline gets going it's hard to cut off in an instant. I've been in some scuffles which I should have stopped punching on the guy sooner,wasn't intentional but truth be told, I was afraid of giving any advantage up to a guy as big as he was. That's why sports have refs and pros go through years of fights to learn how to respect them. Some of his footage just looks absolutely punkish though. Punching and subs are different, very different, you can feel when a guy is done.

How is Pierce?

Fair enough, I watched it and did think he held it a bit too long. Wasn't ages but was longer than needed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back