Pakistani police charge baby with planning a murder.

I have seen much more evil looking babies

8ccedead89ee0142bb526fec0e3e7aa0-drawing-eyebrows-and-a-mustache-on-your-baby-is-the-best-thing-you-can.jpg

Yup, definitely did it.

Precocious little devil. The CIA should be recruiting him and the x-box code cracking kid for future ops.

Apparently, they've got video evidence as well...

Racist?

You do know that Pakistanis and Indians are Caucasoid, right?

Huh we are mix of many things.....are you trying to say white people and Indians are the same.

Well I agree in the brotherhood/humanity kind of way but racially/culturally of course not.

ALSO TS,

It's called police corruption. Corruption/bribery (rishwat in urdu/punjabi) is common - I've seen much worse happen in Pakistan between illiterate idiots and people with common sense who get caught up in illiterate bullshit.

Anyone actually read the story in it's entirety - the corruption is pretty obvious here, attempted land acquisition with the police inspectors involved - not surprised.

I think everyone in Pakistan has had their land stolen at one point, especially if you're not living in Pakistan but have land there.

Huh we are mix of many things.....are you trying to say white people and Indians are the same.

Well I agree in the brotherhood/humanity kind of way but racially/culturally of course not.
Never said "white people" and Indians are the same but thanks for the straw man.

And "of course not"? This has nothing to do with culture. Straw man #2.

Indians are Caucasoids. Science disagrees with you.

Back