Pakistan threatens Israel with nukes after falling for fake news

I think across the world there is a desire for WW3....WW2 was so long ago and humans always need reminder of devastation. Its been long time since we truly suffered
as long as they keep the nukes on the shit side of the middle east, i'm good, nuke away!

I think across the world there is a desire for WW3....WW2 was so long ago and humans always need reminder of devastation. Its been long time since we truly suffered

Well, we'll be the last ones to suffer this time. I'll guess the more...central right areas of the map will see some big decreases in standards of being alive. Sorry, standards of living.

They are not a party to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty so there's that
I know you worked in this field, so any other insights? Really, any tidbit on Paki nuke capabilities or oddities would be appreciated.

Lol I love how everything comes in waves. They always coordinate every propaganda push and beat it to death. Fake news almost started a nuclear war, shut down infowars!!!

I know you worked in this field, so any other insights? Really, any tidbit on Paki nuke capabilities or oddities would be appreciated.

I think no discussion of Pakistani nuclear capabilities is complete without a disussion of the AQ Khan network. Khan worked for the European uranium enrichment consortium URENCO in the 1970s, stole blueprints for gas ultra centrifuges and built the Pakistani nuke program. He later built up a for-profit network to supply buyers everywhere in the world with components.

Maybe read this article from 2004 as an introduction if you are not familiar:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2004/02/1...feration-how-pakistani-built-his-network.html

Regarding Pakistan's nuke capabilities...well we know from the 1998 nuclear tests that their nukes did not have a yield of >40 kilotons. That's not much compared to the insane yield of the hydrogen bombs of Russian and US origin, but still double the Hiroshima / Nagasaki yield.

It's true that Pakistan has no way of reaching Israel with its missiles, it also lacks submarines.

Still a bad idea to joke about it - using, say, a 'civilian' container ship to approach Israel via the Red Sea (Eilat) is still conceivable.

2016 set the bar incredibly high, but 2017 is going Full Joker,

Wait until they get a load of me...

People haven't figured it out yet, but trump is heath ledgers joker.

The Joker: Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, you know the thing about chaos? It's fair.

People haven't figured it out yet, but trump is heath ledgers joker.

The Joker: Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, you know the thing about chaos? It's fair.

Well at least Trump is the best Joker;)

hillary-and-the-joker.jpg

There are so many weapons that just never get to be used.

It's like wiggling a big dick around, but never fucking anything. It can't be very satisfying.

I think that there are many who would also like to see a drastic reduction in the world's population.

There are so many weapons that just never get to be used.

It's like wiggling a big dick around, but never fucking anything. It can't be very satisfying.

I think that there are many who would also like to see a drastic reduction in the world's population.

Earth can be paradise for a billion, any more and its downhill from there.

You know I actually heard people say the words that Jared Leto joker was superior to heath ledgers.

I think those people should never pass their shitty stupid genes to another generation.

they must identify with neck & face tatts & wanting the bling lifestyle of that pansy Joker compared to real acting.

Back