Pakistan threatens Israel with nukes after falling for fake news

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Funny and a bit frightening. The Pakistani Minister of Defense apparently read an article on a place called AWD News that Israel threatened to nuke Pakistan if the latter should choose to interfere in Syria.

AWD News also runs articles stating that Hillary prepares a military coup against Trump, so that is all you need to know about that site.

In any case, he took to Twitter to remind Israel that..

I think across the world there is a desire for WW3....WW2 was so long ago and humans always need reminder of devastation. Its been long time since we truly suffered

Fucking lol at the Pakis. With their nuclear weapons they'd be lucky to hit the Middle East, never mind Israel.:rolleyes:

Fucking lol at the Pakis. With their nuclear weapons they'd be lucky to hit the Middle East, never mind Israel.:rolleyes:
I can't say I actually know about their nuclear capabilities but I'm assuming you're right if they're stupid enough to fall for that.

I can't say I actually know about their nuclear capabilities but I'm assuming you're right if they're stupid enough to fall for that.

I remember reading about a scientist who worked on the nuclear program before moving to the West. He was asked if the Paki missiles were accurate enough to hit New Dehli. He replied, "Frankly, we'd be lucky to hit India". A slight exaggeration, but comparing the nuclear capabilities of Pakistan and India to Israel is like comparing Muskets to AK 47's.

To be honest, were it not for the Fall Out and enviromental catastrophy that would follow, I'd be happy to see Pakistan and India nuke each other.

I remember reading about a scientist who worked on the nuclear program before moving to the West. He was asked if the Paki missiles were accurate enough to hit New Dehli. He replied, "Frankly, we'd be lucky to hit India". A slight exaggeration, but comparing the nuclear capabilities of Pakistan and India to Israel is like comparing Muskets to AK 47's.

To be honest, were it not for the Fall Out and enviromental catastrophy that would follow, I'd be happy to see Pakistan and India nuke each other.
Think about what you say.....does it sound something a sane person would say? Or maybe you just dont understand what nukes are and the damage they can do for generations?

Think about what you say.....does it sound something a sane person would say? Or maybe you just dont understand what nukes are and the damage they can do for generations?

I believe what he's saying is that he doesn't care about what happens to those two areas as long as they hurt each other. I'm in agreement.

Sigh. Did you actually read what I posted? I said that the reason I didn't want Pakistan and India to nuke each other was due to the effects of even a limited nuclear exchange. While I couldn't give a fuck about them, the fall out would spread to countries that actually matter.

Threatening countries with nukes over Twitter...

<{hughesimpress}>

At best they can only blow themselves up with those nukes.

I think the whole fake news phenomenon happening is sort of a good thing. It really is waking people up to how easily we are deceived in this day and age. Social media and click bait articles is really going to make us have to do the hard "work" of proper research. Something we have lost sight of, honestly.

Even governments aren't immune to this sort of thing, so us as individuals must be extra vigilante in our search for the truth.

hqdefault.jpg

As I was flying to India, we passed super close to the Pakistan border. Looking out the window to the coast from over the ocean, you could clearly see what looked like some sort of weird series of perfectly rectangular fields/shapes.
Then I looked at the inflight map screen and realized we were literally on the border and I was looking at what was likely a vast expanse of missle silos.
I might have a picture somewhere.

Back