International Pakistan Assembly demands recalling of envoy in France, but forgets it has none in Paris

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The National Assembly has asked the government through its unanimous resolution that Pakistan should recall its ambassador in France under protest against blasphemy by French president. Interestingly, Pakistan has no ambassador posted in Paris as its ambassador Moin-ul-Haq has left France three months ago when he was transferred and posted as ambassador to China.

Since then Pakistan has no envoy in French capital as the Foreign Office did not designating his replacement.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/735356-pakistan-has-no-ambassador-in-france

The National Assembly has asked the government through its unanimous resolution that Pakistan should recall its ambassador in France under protest against blasphemy by French president. Interestingly, Pakistan has no ambassador posted in Paris as its ambassador Moin-ul-Haq has left France three months ago when he was transferred and posted as ambassador to China.

Since then Pakistan has no envoy in French capital as the Foreign Office did not designating his replacement.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/735356-pakistan-has-no-ambassador-in-france
Oh Pakistan, never change. I feel like Pakistan has so much potential but suffers from bouts of retardation

incredulous.gif

Pakistan needs to get its shit together.

What's the difference between Pakistan and a pancake?

I don't know any pancakes that were nuked by India!

50% plus cousin marriage rate? That's higher the I thought. How can these poeple have nukes?

Well Khan was a capable engineer. And stole blueprints for enrichment centrifuges from URENCO.

Building a simple nuke is not that big of a deal once you have the material.

It's a staggering tragedy. So much pain.
It's probably a Hapsburg like reasoning. If you keep thing sin your family land, dowries, businesses stay in the family and your wealth isn't broken up. Thing is you end up with some seriously defective people. Philip II was pretty capable z but he married his niece iirc, his grandson or great grandson was basically retarded and sterile

Well Khan was a capable engineer. And stole blueprints for enrichment centrifuges from URENCO.

Building a simple nuke is not that big of a deal once you have the material.
True. I know, I was just saying I'm surprised at how Pakistan can seem capable sometimes and other times its just busy being Pakistan

It's probably a Hapsburg like reasoning. If you keep thing sin your family land, dowries, businesses stay in the family and your wealth isn't broken up. Thing is you end up with some seriously defective people. Philip II was pretty capable z but he married his niece iirc, his grandson or great grandson was basically retarded and sterile

Countries with low HDI ratings and high total fertility rates have high numbers of fetal complications, high infant mortality, etc. Makes sense, given the affect of poverty on all facets of life.

Add Islamic and select Arabic traditions pertaining to marriage and the prophet, bingo bango, you've got massive inbreeding in an honor culture. I pity the women doing all the work in many of these countries....

Countries with low HDI ratings and high total fertility rates have high numbers of fetal complications, high infant mortality, etc. Makes sense, given the affect of poverty on all facets of life.

Add Islamic and select Arabic traditions pertaining to marriage and the prophet, bingo bango, you've got massive inbreeding in an honor culture. I pity the women doing all the work in many of these countries....
Of course poverty plus Hugh fertility means more infant mortality and other complications but dang I had no idea it was this nuts.
Had someone long ago explain here, that Pakistan chosen the worst possible cultural traits between Islam and India and always follows through in the worst way.

Back