Paige wasn't actually out

Seemed suspect but her hands dropped like she was sleep.

Acting 8/10.

she was fighting the hands the entire time, then suddenly stopped and went limp. she was out. look how purple her face was. she woke up quickly
You don't wake up that quickly and just bounce on your feet jogging off like nothing happened. That never happened. I would like to see example of that ever happening

Yeah right ?

She was just laying there "Ok let me wait till i pass out or the round ends, no need to rush"

dfdf065df022d002ffd006d034ff009.gif

Purple Paige passed out and Big John didn't need to check the limp arms and you could see it from slow mo replay she was out. The release allowed blood flow to continue.

Not Defending anymore.
Kinda Purple.
Quit moving.

Those are pretty good reasons to stop a fight, when combined.

For what it's worth.

As soon as Waterson released her she raised her head.
She was out. She just woke up exactly as the choke was released. If you haven't been choked a lot and/or choked out a lot then it could be hard to grasp. I've been choked all the way out many times and there are different ways of going out and different ways of 'coming too'. Even though she was awake when the choke was released she had no idea what happened for about 5 to 10 seconds, you could tell. She was literally still dreaming as she was sitting up and talking to the ref.

She was out. She just woke up exactly as the choke was released. If you haven't been choked a lot and/or choked out a lot then it could be hard to grasp.

if anybody knows when a woman is truly choked unconscious it's this cat. Don't doubt him.

don't you fucking ever.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I don't do BJJ so I don't know how common it is but that was weird. I've never seen someone wake up literally the instant the choke is released

I think any time the fighter still has a pulse is a quick stoppage to some people

Some of you people are retards.

'she faked passing out so she wouldn't have to tap'

If the choke was in deep enough that she'd need to tap, she was going to pass out anyhow, so wtf would she need to bother faking it for??

She was out, and all that is necessary to wake up from an oxygen deprived brain is a single beat of the heart.

If the choke was in deep enough that she'd need to tap, she was going to pass out anyhow, so wtf would she need to bother faking it for??

She was out, and all that is necessary to wake up from an oxygen deprived brain is a single beat of the heart.

In theory she could have faked going out before it got to that point, It's a mental decision one makes. Like - I'm not getting out of this hold, But I don't wanna be choked out for real, AND I don't want to tap.

Why is this hard to understand??

AGAIN: Not saying it's true.

You don't wake up that quickly and just bounce on your feet jogging off like nothing happened. That never happened. I would like to see example of that ever happening
Yes that happens sometimes. You would have to be around people that are constantly choking each other and choking each other out. I've seen several thousand people choked out before. There are just so many different ways that it happens. Every choke is different and everyone's body is different.

Thats a blood choke not an air choke

In theory she could have faked going out before it got to that point, It's a mental decision one makes. Like - I'm not getting out of this hold, But I don't wanna be choked out for real, AND I don't want to tap.

Why is this hard to understand??

AGAIN: Not saying it's true.
Because there is absolutely no point to doing that. She still takes a sub-loss on her record. The world at large still thinks she was choked unconscious. She saves 0 face by faking it, so why the fuck would she bother? Unless you think she's afraid of passing out, which is equally ridiculous.

Because there is absolutely no point to doing that. She still takes a sub-loss on her record. The world at large still thinks she was choked unconscious. She saves 0 face by faking it, so why the fuck would she bother? Unless you think she's afraid of passing out, which is equally ridiculous.

Yes, She does save face by faking it, Because there is honor in not giving up...

DO YOU EVEN BUSHIDO BRO ??

People accused Coleman of faking going out against couture, so it does happen. There's honour in not tapping to chokes, ask Holly
And Conor

Back