Paige VanZant's Attitude About Her Path To A Title-Shot

040115-UFC-Paige-VanZant-pi-ssm.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

I like her a lot.nice girl and she is wholesome. I hope she goes far. But I hope karate hottie handles her

Joanna would split her wig.

I like her a lot.nice girl and she is wholesome. I hope she goes far. But I hope karate hottie handles her

She might be nice or wholesome but how do you know. People can be real or they can say what ever they want and we often don't know the difference.

Some people are really good at saying what people want to hear.

I am not saying she is bad or good but unless we know her personally we just don't know.

fake, bimbo, with way too much hair. Hope she gets a title shot really really soon.

I've only seen one fight of hers and it was just weird.
Does she have any pop or finishing ability.She looked like she was punching and kicking like it was a routine. if that makes sense

Instead of calling out Tecia (who beat her in humiliating fashion) when both were available last June, she's avoided that fight but instead called out the smallest girl on the roster, Alex Chambers. LOL.

PVZ requested to fight Chambers specifically.

It says a lot about her character.

If she had the skills to avenge her loss to Tecia then she'd have asked Dana specifically for that fight.

Why not prove that you can beat a girl who already humiliated you? Unless you don't really think you can beat her.

I don't see the words "Paige" and "Title" being realistically inserted into the same sentence until she beats at least 2 of the following gals:

Penne
Esparza
Randa
Tecia
Hill
JoJo
Claudia
JAG
Maryna
Valerie
Waterson

Looks like PVZ is trying to steer clear of this group no matter what she says.

Randa and Tecia already beat Felice in more dominating fashion than PVZ did, so her win over Felice isn't even equal to what they did. PVZ has more proving to do after she disposes of tiny Alex Chambers.

She's not even worthy of being asked a question with the word "title shot" in it.

Am I the only one that finds it a bit strange that the #7 in the division, 2 fights in the UFC and fighting in the first fight on the main card is part of a 'Lunch Scrum' alongside a champion? :icon_conf

It'd be such a shame if Astro Girl derailed all this :icon_twis

alex-chambers.jpg

Instead of calling out Tecia (who beat her in humiliating fashion) when both were available last June, she's avoided that fight but instead called out the smallest girl on the roster, Alex Chambers. LOL.

PVZ requested to fight Chambers specifically.

It says a lot about her character.

She fought Tecia when she was 19 and had been a pro for six months. She is still young and barely has any fights. Not to mention she would hardly be the first promising younger fighter to take a fight just to get ring time/experience.

They shouldnt rush her, she's young and needs more experience. Plus yeah she's good looking and is marketable.

Would be dumb to rush her into fights she isnt ready for.

Back