Media Paige Vanzant with the GOAT

I was expecting Artem or some other joke shit, but this is even worse because I've no fookin clue who that is.

It literally says right in the picture. I have no idea who she is.

I just don't have the IQ of a junebug lol

How embarrassing for you.
K creepy weirdo obsessed with children's shows

Didn't you mention having a kid before also?

Yikes, feel bad for the lad

K creepy weirdo obsessed with children's shows

Didn't you mention having a kid before also?

Yikes, feel bad for the lad
It's quite hilarious you are oblivious to how stupid you sound right now

"Obsessed with children's shows"

"Didn't you mention you have a kid before also"

"obsessed with children's shows".

For the sake of humanity, please don't reproduce. There are enough dumbasses in this world that we don't need another.

Again, how embarrassing for you. Your parents must be ashamed lol

Posing with the trans community.

Nice...I guess?

{<shrug}

Images of these females cause stirrings inside my body.

It's bad enough when WWE people/fans hang around MMA, but now AEW hipsters are getting into it?!

Britt Baker probably has worse CTE than any real woman fighter because of all the dangerous green wrestlers she has to work with. Seems like she's always getting injured.

Man that chick is covered in thick make up, also what Ethnicity is Paige, she looks mixed, is she mixed with something like native American, or Mexican or even Asian?

I don't know but van Zant is a dutch name. She doesn't look very Asian to me.

It's quite hilarious you are oblivious to how stupid you sound right now

"Obsessed with children's shows"

"Didn't you mention you have a kid before also"

"obsessed with children's shows".

For the sake of humanity, please don't reproduce. There are enough dumbasses in this world that we don't need another.

Again, how embarrassing for you. Your parents must be ashamed lol
I feel bad for your son you creepy weirdo lmao

Stop posting on Sherdog and give him
some attention for once

<{outtahere}>

Britt Baker probably has worse CTE than any real woman fighter because of all the dangerous green wrestlers she has to work with. Seems like she's always getting injured.

Tell that to the people working with Nia Jax; girl is greener than hulk and stiffer than Stan Hansen and no one does anything because she's related to The Rock.

I feel bad for your son you creepy weirdo lmao

Stop posting on Sherdog and give him
some attention for once

<{outtahere}>
hahahahahahaha oh boy, you continue to reply, even though I just outed you for proving with your own words that you're too stupid even for Sherdog. That's saying something.

Go read a book. You're fucking dumb, dude. Like, embarrassingly dumb. My 5 year old legit has more common sense than you. I'm sure you got being this stupid from your inbred parents though.

hahahahahahaha oh boy, you continue to reply, even though I just outed you for proving with your own words that you're too stupid even for Sherdog. That's saying something.

Go read a book. You're fucking dumb, dude. Like, embarrassingly dumb. My 5 year old legit has more common sense than you. I'm sure you got being this stupid from your inbred parents though.
God help that poor child

If I lie to you and say you win will you go give him some attention and take him out for ice cream for me?

Back