Paige Vanzant weight cut coming along quite well ahead of FN 143

I didn't use 9.5s or 10s- I just thinks she's pretty hot for my money ...... especially for a cage fighter. Yeah, she's probably more "cute" than beautiful. I guess it depends on the person.
Btw, id rate her higher than a 7.5 but that's me.LoL, I'm a grown ass man giving out ratings on a fight forum .

I think attraction is subjective but the only time I speak up is when she's called a 10 or someone is called gay for thinking she's "cute" and basic.

In my opinion she's a pretty girl, but if people start trying to force her being a 10 then I have to comment that she has too much eyeshadow in 95% of her pics lol

All you dudes who act like she's not hot enough for you are straight up retarded.

how? She really isn't hot.....6/10 at best....That's with her sex appeal photos. W/o those she's 5/10.

Why don't you explain to us then how you are so much out of her class?
Just because I don't find Angelina Jolie attractive, doesn't mean it's because I think I can pull in a Salma Hayek or Halle Berry. That's the logic you're arguing against.

All you dudes who act like she's not hot enough for you are straight up retarded.
What's even more telling is you can't wrap your head around the fact that beauty is subjective and not universal.

No thanks.
This; I've never found PVZ attractive.

Just because I don't find Angelina Jolie attractive, doesn't mean it's because I think I can pull in a Salma Hayek or Halle Berry. That's the logic you're arguing against.

What's even more telling is you can't wrap your head around the fact that beauty is subjective and not universal.

This; I've never found PVZ attractive.

Ya that one guy is really struggling with this lol. I don't find PVZ attractive at all (I prefer and am married to an asian woman) and mainly said that for lols because I knew how triggered random people would get.

It’s cool to see a fighter have a poster to commemorate the timeless rivalry that is Jaracre-Camozzi

Lol idiots, she doesn't have to look like Margot Robbie to be attractive, it is the the familiarity that makes her sexy. She is our girl. If PVZ and some random 9/10 instagram model were side by side with their knockers out I know which pair I am motor boating.

I swear you losers don't know to obsess over a girl like a proper internet fanboy.
<Gordonhat>

Neckbeards get REALLY upset when you tell them you aren't interested in sticking your dick in something.

I'll never get why other men are so concerned about my penis.
Show us where you're sticking your dick lately playboy... Then, people can understand your lack of interest in a girl like PVZ.

And one more thing, men are only concerned about you being such a beta around here with your first comment. No one gives a shit about penis.

<seedat>

Nobody cares about your penis, they care about you as a heterosexual male thinking you could do better than an absolute worldie like Paige <Lmaoo>

You're not better than anyone, you most likely have a neck beard.

<bball2><bball2><bball2>

You killed that neckbeard quickly.

I prefer and am married to an asian woman

How those magic legs working for you?

WhO2bRn.png

Her face a 3/10
Her body a 7/10 (not fan of grabbing plastic)
Her thirst for attention 1/10

She is your typically average chick.
She's not beautiful, but sure as hell isn't typical.

Back