Who Wins?

• Paige VanZant

• Rachael Ostovich

Results are only viewable after voting.
Battle of the boobies.

Big-Boobs-GIFS.gif
My Gawd

Battle of the Busts.

Will it be one of these matches by any chance?

I+prefer+ultimate+surrender+_bea633bd36596b8c57c8e1ab0e3a21c5.jpg

Battle of the big fake titties for ESPN debut?

She's like justin gathje minus punching power. Just takes punishment and hopes she can out last her opponents.

It is beyond me how Bec lost to her.

Like 95% of her strikes are from out of range and she just spams that stupid jumping kick over and over. She's terrible. She should be fighting in regional TKD tournaments, not the UFC. Everyone has evolved past her at this point.

Battle of the baddies.

This event is now rumored to have:

Yoel Romero vs. Paulo Costa
Robbie Lawler vs. Stephen Thompson
Paige VanZant vs. Rachael Ostovich

Maybe this will be UFC 233? The first two fights are definitely PPV caliber.

Actually, the tweet says the event will be the first ESPN event. Maybe that's why they're looking to stack it with stars early on.

I will take ostrovich's tits thanks.

Like 95% of her strikes are from out of range and she just spams that stupid jumping kick over and over. She's terrible. She should be fighting in regional TKD tournaments, not the UFC. Everyone has evolved past her at this point.
And it was pretty much that jumping kick that caught Bec - and fatigue.

It looks to me like they found a flyweight they think VanZant can beat. Neither one is very good, but VanZant shouldn’t gas, so I expect she’ll take a decision or possibly a late stoppage.

I just don't know man. To be fair to PVZ she has fought and lost to some good competitors. I realize not everybody can be a top 10 fighter and the UFC is willing to let certain fighters stay on board which is fine with me. Keep in mind she's been in the UFC for 4 1/2 years.

How good or bad is Ostovich? I have no clue. Her resume is rather weak. This seems like they are giving her a free win Sage Northcutt style.

Lol at UFC falling this low to improve audience

She's like justin gathje minus punching power. Just takes punishment and hopes she can out last her opponents.

It is beyond me how Bec lost to her.

Bec sucks, that's why. The real question is how Felice lost to her.

Hoping for some intense and downright intimate grappling exchanges.

Theres something about Rachel that just isnt right. Pseudo-dude? I dont know. If I met her out at a bar I would think there would be a hidden penis waiting to pop out at the last second. No thanks

I dont think Ive ever seen a thread started that offered ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This takes the cake.

Yes, I felt it deserved to be addressed

Back