Paige VanZant vs Michelle Waterson - If it happens, who you got?

I'll take Waterson, after VanChamp fights for the title.

hoping they become scissor sisters at somepoint in the fight.

I'll buy those used fight shorts.

I think Waterson is a better fighter than Paige so she'd win. Could be a fun fight though if Paige keeps improving.

This fight would also do wonders for the WMMA's popularity, the two hottest chicks on the roster fighting would attract lots of viewers.

Don't know but I'd let them both tap me if they let me tap them.

I think Waterson is a better fighter than Paige so she'd win. Could be a fun fight though if Paige keeps improving.

how much is she improving though ? we have yet to see her against someone legit,while she's been the company fav.

Waterson is too busy fighting Top 5 opponents.

By the time PVZ is ready for that, the Karate Hottie will probably be retired.

Hottie Bless.
txZdVcD.jpg
Nh9J4fn.jpg

So when is this damn fight gonna happen? It's like blue balls waiting for it.

So when is this damn fight gonna happen? It's like blue balls waiting for it.

I don't see this match up happening after the beating Paige got from Rose. Waterson would also smash her .. Paige should fight Randa Markos next, who will also most likely smash her, so I guess these things cannot be avoided. :p

g7IsB.gif

Hopefully when Waterson returns, they either match her up with PVZ, or give her an easier fight to win, and then match her up with PVZ. I don't know, I just want to see them fight.

This fight woud give me a boner.

Michelle gives me the bigger boner though, so I'll go with her.

I could care less what happens! It's a win win for everyone, let them roll around in the mud and have it be a braw and panties match

The hot karate mom is a natural 105'r, but her superior striking wins it. Or, she subs PVZ off of her back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back