Paige VanZant vs Michelle Waterson - If it happens, who you got?

I dont care who wins as long as they end up in north south position for a few minutes.

We all win if they put on a grappling clinic.

I'd prob. ultimately would go Waterson for the win between the two. PVZ has a bad habit of just going forward with no regards. Waterson with the experience she has would prob. catch her in something.

With the vast majority, both hotties

12 Gauge (5-1) vs The Karate Hottie (13-4)

This is a fight I'd love to see. Both seem to have a special "it" factor. Who takes it?

Maybe if Paige wins her next fight, this fight can be made next.

40d952daffd54428f3c82ae6a8982dbf.jpg

538831_261123800674114_1505098463_n-750x340-1386363730.jpg

they both have monkey faces.

Fuck one, kill one.

Even Jesus couldn't make that call.

Probably Paige her grity style of fighting opposes problems for Waterson. The key to defeating Waterson is constant pressure and that's something Paige consistently does, pressure.

Michelle san have karate. No need for anything else. Woman who have flexibility can accomplish anything.

I think it would be a crazy fight, probably tons of scrambles and back and forth action (if only of a different kind :p ), I think Michelle takes it via experience though.

The UFC is not letting Paige near Waterson.

A lot of one handed typing during the fight...

I saw both of their last fights and Paige looked more impressive. So ill have to go with her.

Waterson by being a fighter that actually has skill, not just cardio.

The closest I've ever heard Michelle Waterson talk shit was when she was asked what she thought about Paige VanZant. Her reply:"she has great cardio."

If you know anything about Michelle, that's her saying Paige sucks ass.

Michelle would utterly destroy Paige. Not even close.

I'll tell you who loses. Buffalo Wild Wings and the Bars who show fights regularly, I imagine most people will want to watch this fight in the comfort of their own homes.

I would bury my face in.............I'm not sure who :)

Back