Paige VanZant vs Michelle Waterson - If it happens, who you got?

Karate Hottie by KO (hair clean off) rd 1

They don't need to fight, can't they just be like friends, like girlfriends

Waterson by being a fighter that actually has skill, not just cardio.

They don't need to fight, can't they just be like friends, like girlfriends

twogirlsfriendship.gif

who cares who wins. Lets just hope for a draw.

And a wardrobe malfunction.

It would be a pretty fun fight, all innuendo aside.

Probably Paige her grity style of fighting opposes problems for Waterson. The key to defeating Waterson is constant pressure and that's something Paige consistently does, pressure.

poses

Paige2B133.jpg

michelle-waterson-14.jpg

Last edited:
Waterson by being a fighter that actually has skill, not just cardio.

Lol, go watch her last Invicta fight...it looked like Waterson didn't have either. I was not impressed by her beating Magana...Magana may have a great ass and the whole Majesty gimmick, and as much as I like her...she can't fight. She looked terrible in that fight, I want to see Waterson fight someone else. She was small at 105, 115 looked like she put it all on her ass and legs...keep in mind that is probably a 10% bodyweight increase for her and even if it did go to her butt.

Paige is bigger, and she trains at Alpha Male...I am not a fan of Team Alpha Bro...but they are not just cardio. She is surely learning plenty of technique, and her last fight was not just cardio...she was technically better. I guess I just don't get when people on sherdog make blanket statements like this that make no sense?

Who cares, both are terrible.

Who cares who wins?

Just let us watch before the Rousey designed shorts hide all evidence that they are still women and attractive.

Unless PVZ does her best Clay Guida impersonation, Waterson wins it.

Back