Paige VanZant vs Beck Rawlings - who you got?

I don't really care for the SW division but I'd guess Paige by wrestling.

Btw, anybody with a brain knew that KK was going to beat Rose lol. (I tried warning everybody)

Agreed.

I think PVZ outworks Bec. Neither of the two of them are particularly impressive. Bec is pretty durable, PVZ has cardio from hell and in her fight with Rose she showed a hell of a lot of heart - I did not like her at all until this fight.

Paige. I think she hates attention whores like Felice and Bec so that makes her want to punch them in the face.

Rose is professional and relatively low key so Paige did not go into her brawl mode.

As far as PVZ vs Bec, based on PVZ's win over Herrig who is pretty comparable, if not better than Bec Rawlings in terms of level.

I agree that Bec and Herrig are comparable, but I honestly think Herrigs physical and mental condition was horrible that night in her fight against Paige.

Being in bad mental or physical shape can lead to amazingly bad performances. JoJo Calderwood being a prime example. Both JoJo and Felice looked like killers in thier last fights, since they got thier heads straight.

I can't pick these women fighters at all. Rose was supposed to be this new and improved fighter that was going to be fighting for the belt and she loses against Karolina Kowalkiewicz who IMO didn't look all that great either.

I'll take Beck because of her tattoos and PVZ was handled easily by Rose (also spending time on DWS doesn't help with MMA training). I wouldn't put money on it though. Any thoughts?
Paige because she nice

PVZ via cardio and being capable of taking damage. Bec will win the first round and then fade badly.

I wonder where PVZ's mind is. She was dancing with the stars and hasn't fought for 8 months. And before that she got destroyed by Rose. This fight should be on the prelims.

DOUBLE KO

Please

I'd pick PVZ, I think her spastic wrestling style from team alpha fail will wear down Bec.

Both annoy the shit out of me so I'm hoping for a double KO.
But then again,I probably won't even watch it.

PVZ. She is step below that contender tier and another step below Champ Tier. However she is better than majority of everyone in the Division

Back