Paige VanZant vs. Alexa Grasso [Offer Accepted]

Paige vs. Alexa

• Total voters
Yeah I really dont get it. She behaves the exact opposite of a spoiled brat in the cage. Comes to fight, is as tough as most men (not many women are) and goes for the attack. I have done martial arts fights but I dont know if I would have fought through that fracture. Kudos to her.

Simply from a fighters perspective she is everything you want from a journeyman level. Kind of strange discrimination to talk shit about her because she looks good and earns via social media and TV. But well thats how it is.

We're living in a world where girls are making a lot of money for being pretty and shaking their asses on social media. I think people are resenting her for that, and I think I kind of get it, although if I was pretty I would do the same. It's free money.

Her opportunities have outpaced her talent in the cage but she DOES fight hard and I think it's silly to hate her for that.

Oh I thought this headline was gonna be Paige accepting Alexa's acceptance of her offer, not just Alexa accepting Paige's bogus offer to fight anyone apart from Barber.

So in other words, it probably won't happen because Paige doesn't actually want none o'dat

We're living in a world where girls are making a lot of money for being pretty and shaking their asses on social media. I think people are resenting her for that, and I think I kind of get it, although if I was pretty I would do the same. It's free money.

Her opportunities have outpaced her talent in the cage but she DOES fight hard and I think it's silly to hate her for that.

That was put very well. In the end she is nothing like these instagramm models but has this as a plus income.
Its just strange that people focus on her instead of these often completely plastic 100% insta models. Even there I dont get the hate just the criticism.

This forum should focus on her as a fighter and there is anything but lazy or dedicated. You dont get that gritty by letting it slack in training.

I like her fights. She has guts and fights hard.

She's not a killer and I think she's reached her potential but she's in it to win it.

I don't care about anything she does outside the cage, I rarely do for any fighter.
I don’t care much about her one way or the other. I just thought she was basically retired. Looking at her record, she has been pretty inactive in recent years fighting once a year or less

Not trying to defend anyone's honor, nice false statement. Just tired of so called men thinking acting like a bitch on the internet makes them some sort of bad ass.
Fair enough, i knew that was a poor choice of words as soon as I hit post reply, lol.

The amount of hate for PVZ here is unreal. All the same posts about her ducking fighters and not cutting her hair, smh.
Still i think she can beat Grasso, even if she train half the time and other half just thoting around.

PVZ has to take this fight to the ground pronto or it will be long night

Yep, and then she can just lie in guard for the rest of the round while Grasso "does jiu-jitsu" and makes no effort whatsoever to improve position or escape.

Back