Paige VanZant vs. Alexa Grasso [Offer Accepted]

Paige vs. Alexa

• Total voters
PVZ has to take this fight to the ground pronto or it will be long night

when's the last time paige even fought??

Only guys who can actually act like men should be allowed to post on the internet, yet here you are.
Lol, if that rule was ever instated all the Snapchat and Instagram "models" would be out of a job.... Not to mention all the Cam girls.

I don't hate your idea but I'm pretty sure the women who's honor you're trying to protect here would disagree, or at least one of them anyway since guy's like him are there bread and butter.

when's the last time paige even fought??

January of this year and she won.

Then she needed surgery for a fractured arm, which is now healed, and she's been trying to get a fight.

This girl gets way too much hate. She isn't a world beater but she fights with heart.

Grasso easily destroys her with footwork and striking when PVZ fails to get her down

Pvz got that head and arm throw that's about it she can't get it to the ground she's screwed her strike defense is none existence.

PVZ ducking another "barber"? Lame and pathetic. Just imagine if these were men. A dude was DM'ing the other guy's girlfriend to get him to fight him. Do you think he would go online and say "I won't fight you now because blablabla no respect"?

I swear, WMMA is so sad and pathetic. These bitches can't even trash talk or take advantage of an obvious opportunity to sell a fight. It looks like to be popular the only thing they know... is to be a slut on instagram. Sad and pathetic.

Lol, if that rule was ever instated all the Snapchat and Instagram "models" would be out of a job.... Not to mention all the Cam girls.

I don't hate your idea but I'm pretty sure the women who's honor you're trying to protect here would disagree, or at least one of them anyway since guy's like him are there bread and butter.

Not trying to defend anyone's honor, nice false statement. Just tired of so called men thinking acting like a bitch on the internet makes them some sort of bad ass.

It's funny how Sage faded into irrelevance and is now getting KOed in Asia, while PVZ is still considered a quality scalp for many WMMA fighters. The only thing she's done to maintain her relevance is get a boob job.

That said I wish she'd just fight Grasso (or Barber, or anyone) and get destroyed so we can move on.

It's funny how Sage faded into irrelevance and is now getting KOed in Asia, while PVZ is still considered a quality scalp for many WMMA fighters. The only thing she's done to maintain her relevance is get a boob job.

That said I wish she'd just fight Grasso (or Barber, or anyone) and get destroyed so we can move on.
Well she is 5-3 in the UFC, looks great and always puts on exciting fights. I dont get the hate, stop stalking her online if her pictures bothers you so much.

Then she needed surgery for a fractured arm, which is now healed, and she's been trying to get a fight.

This girl gets way too much hate. She isn't a world beater but she fights with heart.

Yeah I really dont get it. She behaves the exact opposite of a spoiled brat in the cage. Comes to fight, is as tough as most men (not many women are) and goes for the attack. I have done martial arts fights but I dont know if I would have fought through that fracture. Kudos to her.

Simply from a fighters perspective she is everything you want from a journeyman level. Kind of strange discrimination to talk shit about her because she looks good and earns via social media and TV. But well thats how it is.

Well she is 5-3 in the UFC, looks great and always puts on exciting fights. I dont get the hate, stop stalking her online if her pictures bothers you so much.
I have nothing against PVZ, I'm just saying Sage should have got a boob job.

Oh I don’t remember her fighting but I think I remember seeing a picture of her surgery or something

Oh I don’t remember her fighting but I think I remember seeing a picture of her surgery or something

I like her fights. She has guts and fights hard.

She's not a killer and I think she's reached her potential but she's in it to win it.

I don't care about anything she does outside the cage, I rarely do for any fighter.

Back