Paige VanZant signs multi-fight deal with Bare Knuckle FC

Foxy boxing..............................who would have thought of that idea except strip clubs and mafia guys.......Bomb!

Again, Coker will pick her up regardless who she looked in BKFC! Coker going to Coker! PVZ is just grabbing the dollars like she should even though the girl can't fight and defiantly can't box! but that does not matter to the Sherbros here......they have never been on a date and will watch anything PVZ does.....LOL

I like this. Hopefully she gets decent matches and dont throw her in the deep end off the bat just because she has a name.

So the best paid fighter in BKFG and an EX UFC fighter who is supposed to be a big signing should just fight Soccer moms? This is not Bellator is it?

So the best paid fighter in BKFG and an EX UFC fighter who is supposed to be a big signing should just fight Soccer moms? This is not Bellator is it?

Yes. Despite all her money and fame i see a barely better than 500 fighter who doesnt have the skills to be a world champion. Her true value as i see it lies in being a name that can win some fights at her level and then bring eyes on the card. If she merits it give her a step up.

Unless she shifts her focus to being a champion i could see a few "soccer moms" kicking the shit out of her.

I would wager a guess she’ll get points on ppv, Merch, gate, and things like that along with a good purse.
theyll probably feed her Easy opponents. If you’re building your brand off of someone it’s in your best interst that they win
I doubt points since they are with DAZN now

This is career suicide, she could literally making 6 figures from being an onlyfans hoe she's basically there anyway. She's going to get beaten soundly in BKB.

The news said "multi-million deal". How tf does BKFC have millions to throw at PVZ? I really like PVZ, but this looks like a horrible decision...unless the multi-million thing is true, then getting your head bashed in exchange for millions is a good deal.
Her manager specified it was a multi-million dollar deal, pre-incentives. It's clearly the most money anyone offered her. And it's not like super talented women are going to be competing in BKFC. She'll probably bag a few million dollars while beating up nobodies.

Her manager specified it was a multi-million dollar deal, pre-incentives. It's clearly the most money anyone offered her. And it's not like super talented women are going to be competing in BKFC. She'll probably bag a few million dollars while beating up nobodies.
This makes sense, I would have taken the same deal.

If they still do ppv you'd think they'd easily cover Paige's $250k per fight with the extra views she'll bring in, they're already getting a load of free publicity.

She'll get really easy matches and then work her way up to the tough girls like Ferea and Peralta, who are only Invicta level anyway. A few cuts aren't going to ruin her, a smashed nose might but she could get that from an mma elbow anyway.

Doubt if she'll be there for more than 3 or 4 fights. Really its a freak show, see the pretty girl risking her looks in the square circle, that'll sell.

If they still do ppv you'd think they'd easily cover Paige's $250k per fight with the extra views she'll bring in, they're already getting a load of free publicity.

She'll get really easy matches and then work her way up to the tough girls like Ferea and Peralta, who are only Invicta level anyway. A few cuts aren't going to ruin her, a smashed nose might but she could get that from an mma elbow anyway.

Doubt if she'll be there for more than 3 or 4 fights. Really its a freak show, see the pretty girl risking her looks in the square circle, that'll sell.
I’m working with a bare knuckle guy now who said on the card he fought there was a woman who got beat so bad she couldn’t fly home because of the pressure messing with the fractures in her face. It’s more than just cuts, it’s fighters getting the bones in their faces broken

No one will pay for watching PVZ box! NO ONE! IF this is based on Pay-per-view Numbers....they are fucked!

I’m working with a bare knuckle guy now who said on the card he fought there was a woman who got beat so bad she couldn’t fly home because of the pressure messing with the fractures in her face. It’s more than just cuts, it’s fighters getting the bones in their faces broken

The exact same thing happened to Karolina Kowalkiewicz in her last UFC fight

The exact same thing happened to Karolina Kowalkiewicz in her last UFC fight

Also didn't Josh Koscheck get stuck in Canada for weeks back in the day due to GSP jabbing his face so damn much? Seems to happen in MMA too every now and then.

Foxy boxing..............................who would have thought of that idea except strip clubs and mafia guys.......Bomb!

Again, Coker will pick her up regardless who she looked in BKFC! Coker going to Coker! PVZ is just grabbing the dollars like she should even though the girl can't fight and defiantly can't box! but that does not matter to the Sherbros here......they have never been on a date and will watch anything PVZ does.....LOL
She can fight. Just because she's not elite doesn't mean she can't fight. She could walk into any random MMA gym and beat up every girl there.

I predict her stock dropping significantly. A girl who’s managers wouldn’t let her shave her hair of for cancer kids won’t be happy about impromptu facial reconstruction surgery in the ring.

News on BKF? Here is an intersting bit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201018-191735.png
    Screenshot_20201018-191735.png
    192.7 KB · Views: 10
its been a couple months already, nothing lined up

BKFC will get about 6 months of publicity before PVZ even fights, if she ever does

still doesnt come close to Vitor at ONE, which is going on about 2 years now lmao

Back