*Paige VanZant over Rachael Ostovich: Is that a "safe" bet? *

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Safe enough to have some decent money on it? Or to boist a parlay?

I know there are no "safe" bets on MMA, and WMMA is even more risky, but is ths girl Ostovich at least a decent fighter? Paige has shown some skills and heart, and she has the size on her side.

Appreciate your opiniones.

never bet on WMMA tbh

Shit is way too unreliable for cash

I hope they come out with baby oil and start scissoring each other....

j/j hope it a good fight.

They both rely on their looks but Paige has at least shown some toughness and has beat some decent fighters. I expect her to win pretty convincingly.

I'll personally be putting $100 on her tomorrow night seeing where the odds go. Ostovich is all looks, she has ZERO quality wins and two of her current 4 wins are split decisions to cans. She should arguably be 2-6 overall.... PVZ tho she has lost against the tougher girls in the division (champ rose, waterson, etc.) she has shown great athleticism, and has shown she can knock girls out as well as submit them. I get it.. it's "wmma" but this should be a sure fire bet at -150. Even if she manages to break her arm again I still think she can win the fight.

Risky because it's wmma but the ufc booked this fight with the idea of making PVZ look good. Ostovich should be commended for fighting but is a can

• Paige is a gritty and tough fighter. She has lost to much more skilled fighters but she should win this one unless Rachel subs her. I have no idea where Paige is in terms of BJJ and submission defense and she may be much better there technically.

the safe bet is to bet the fight goes to the judges scorecards

Both fighters have horrid fight IQ and questionable focus going into this which makes it a wild card but ya i like PVZ here

i favor paige but i think the odds are about right, so no definitely not a safe bet.

Ostovich is more skilled but PVZ is much tougher. I actually think Paige deserves a lot more credit for how tough she is. I wouldnt bet on this fight but in the 3rd round when the going gets tough I know who I trust and it's not Rachel who looked like she gave up in her last fight in the 3rd round of a close fight.

Pvz, hardy, gillespie, and dillashaw are all locks in my opinion.

Ostovich is more skilled but PVZ is much tougher. I actually think Paige deserves a lot more credit for how tough she is. I wouldnt bet on this fight but in the 3rd round when the going gets tough I know who I trust and it's not Rachel who looked like she gave up in her last fight in the 3rd round of a close fight.
From everything ive seen between their fights paige seems like a better grappler and striker than rachael

I think the one with the fake tits wins it.

Srs tho. Its not a good fight to bet on. Too many red flag on both. I feel like ppl maybe underestimating the size difference and slightly overexagerating ostovich's personal shit. Too risky for a sizeable bet. I'll throw a flyer on ostovich because of her size and wrestling and reasonable dog odds. Think there should be a good oppurtunity to get dog odds on pvz too freeroll in LB. Heres better fights to bet on this card however

Paige got grapplefucked vs atomweight goat karate hottie. Ostovich should stand a good chance at getting some takedowms and ground control

Back