Paige VanZant: Hints at Steriod Use at SW

B4l4bhJCMAEpXLj.jpg

Gadelha-FOTO-UFC_LANIMA20141126_0062_55.png

283087682.jpg

That girl is way to pretty to be getting punched. (not that attractive girls "should" be punched.)

Actually I think she could use a punch or three on the nose, then have it surgically repaired and be much better looking.

I hate when fighters drop "hints" and "suspicions." They can punch people in the face, but won't just name names.

When Carla Esparza named a name, everyone on here said the named should sue her.

Well, when you some of the female fighters it's kind of obvious that they use roids.

While I agree with Paige that some in the SW division are very suspect, it is completely false to think, or say that a woman cannot have a muscular body naturally .. it's ignorant actually.

There is this thing called genetics, and having worked with many females in the fitness industry, including bodybuilding, I have seen it all from natural to roid Queens. Many woman can, and do have all natural, very muscular bodies .. but a hard jawline, body acne, or a distended 8 pack are usually tell tale signs of steroid use.

She basically slandered an entire division, gave herself a nonsense out by saying "but i am not a nutritionist". It allows her to pretend like she allowed for both possibilities, natural and not natural, even though nobody believes she actually believes that. And she says she doesn't let it affect how she trains. What would be different if she did? Everything she says is calculated. If people are dirty w/new testing they'll probably be caught. And it is not like she has some legitimate beef because she lost to a roider

Knocking someone else down doesn't make you taller.

Last edited:
I think "some" was supposed to be "see" in his post. Auto-complete probably filled in he wrong word

Did several girls from TUF acuse the tiny tornado of juicing? They said her body on the show, and her performance on the show wasn't the same as before. And they questioned if maybe she was doing it before she got on TUF?

I actually have wondered about performances in general on TUF, and notably fighters under performing.

with camera's everywhere, and sharing a house with other fighters, the opportunities for fighters to use ped's are pretty restricted, and I do wonder if in some of the cases where weve seen fighters underperform in the house v what was expected if that has an impact.

Im sick of PVZ. What is so special about her besides being blonde and small?

Feed him to Joanna J.

I know this had been said many times about Tecia Torres...as for Anbu and Claudia G...they have been fitness models and stuff before they were in WMMA, they have been big in crossfit and bodybuilding.com type stuff for years...I wonder if that is who she means, because they look soo feminine...

"I think people only hate what they love, what they can't be and what they don't understand," she said. "So it's one of the three.

So she is jealous of something she can't be? It is funny when she is such a hypocrite, she waffles back and forth in the interview. Really though, even for a 21 year old, she is saying some dumb stuff...

So rapists...in order to hate them you have to a. love b. be jelly c. not understand...murder, same thing...lol Paige sounds like some liberal progressive activist college student that thinks they know everything. It's kind of cute. Again, nothing against her. She is just a 21 year old girl that lives in a different reality than most people...

Still, she should stop talking because it seems she is opening a portal to dumb! At least with Honda you get crazy emotional stories about how she traveled around the world, slept in her car, and she made 10,000 for getting a bronze metal, and who knows what else. Paige just seems like a spoiled naive girl. But what do I know.

Back