Paige VanZant: Hints at Steriod Use at SW

100lb women accusing each other of steroid use. UFC is dying.

LOL like any of the whiney bitches on here actually care about the cancer kids. It has been proved hair does not cure cancer. They just want to persecute some cute chick because their baby Ds can't get no sweet sweet blonde nectar.

smh

Sounds like Brazil bashing to me:

Claudia-Gadelha.jpg

Yes...bash I must...bash

Can't believe she made that promise to those children and backed out because she got a taste of fame. Heartless.

Her credibility seems to depend on the abundance of hair on her head...I believe she shaves...

You know who else uses steroids? Kids with cancer

Can't wait till someone knocks this chick out.

I hate when fighters drop "hints" and "suspicions." They can punch people in the face, but won't just name names.

Because there are steroids that heal fast and keep from looking swol, I believe it.

Many of the steroids that heal fast and keep from looking "swol" in men, have more drastic results on women's physiques. Steroids like winstrol that are used by men to help retain lean muscle mass during weight cuts, etc are used by women to help gain muscle mass.

That girl is way to pretty to be getting punched. (not that attractive girls "should" be punched.)

LOL like any of the whiney bitches on here actually care about the cancer kids. It has been proved hair does not cure cancer. They just want to persecute some cute chick because their baby Ds can't get no sweet sweet blonde nectar.

CUTE!

LOOL

i still laugh at this, you americans...

clit check

Whoa bro. Don't you realize a patriarchal mindset like this is extremely harmful in today's reality of gender mindsets? You need to check your privilege, and stop using trigger words in your posts.

*sarcasm*

Stop talking about steroids and shave your head.

That girl is way to pretty to be getting punched. (not that attractive girls "should" be punched.)

Interesting. I think of her as too intelligent, articulate and good for her word to get punched.

Paige van zant vs the karate hottie. My god. That will be the biggest whack off fight ever. Anyone just waiting for this. Or meisha vs anyone of those 2. Meisha would love to get her hands on some nice young meat like paige. haha

shock.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back