Paige VanZant: Hints at Steriod Use at SW

ForbiddenSun

The VP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/1...omen-in-her-division-with-masculine-physiques

The popular, ranked women's strawweight fighter believes there are women in her division using PEDs. And she's excited that the UFC's new anti-doping policy run by USADA will work to clean things up.

"I will say some of the girls in my weight class have very masculine physiques, and I don't know if you can get those naturally," VanZant said at a media lunch Monday in Downtown Los Angeles. "I'm not a nutritionist, though, so I don't really know. But I am happy that USADA is here and implementing the drug-testing policy."

VanZant wouldn't name any names or allude to who she thinks they are. But she believes they are out there. Not that it bothers her. "12 Gauge" said she doesn't let what other people do compromise her training and fighting.

Paige-VanZant-vs-Kailin-Curran.jpg

One SW blatantly sticks out like an Adam's apple on a woman.

Because there are steroids that heal fast and keep from looking swol, I believe it.

Has she shaved her head yet??

Normally I would say: Let that little school dropout talk.
But she actually hasn't said anything unfair and media is pushing it as always

Van zant has just never tried crossfit or shakeweights. That's why she isn't buff

who gives a shit about steroids

everyone should give a shit about her lying to these poor children with cancer

DISGRACE!

Did several girls from TUF acuse the tiny tornado of juicing? They said her body on the show, and her performance on the show wasn't the same as before. And they questioned if maybe she was doing it before she got on TUF?

Did several girls from TUF acuse the tiny tornado of juicing? They said her body on the show, and her performance on the show wasn't the same as before. And they questioned if maybe she was doing it before she got on TUF?

It'd be hilarious if she was considering she's a point fighter.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/1...omen-in-her-division-with-masculine-physiques

The popular, ranked women's strawweight fighter believes there are women in her division using PEDs. And she's excited that the UFC's new anti-doping policy run by USADA will work to clean things up.

"I will say some of the girls in my weight class have very masculine physiques, and I don't know if you can get those naturally," VanZant said at a media lunch Monday in Downtown Los Angeles. "I'm not a nutritionist, though, so I don't really know. But I am happy that USADA is here and implementing the drug-testing policy."

VanZant wouldn't name any names or allude to who she thinks they are. But she believes they are out there. Not that it bothers her. "12 Gauge" said she doesn't let what other people do compromise her training and fighting.

Paige-VanZant-vs-Kailin-Curran.jpg

Paige van zant vs the karate hottie. My god. That will be the biggest whack off fight ever. Anyone just waiting for this. Or meisha vs anyone of those 2. Meisha would love to get her hands on some nice young meat like paige. haha

who gives a shit about steroids

everyone should give a shit about her lying to these poor children with cancer

DISGRACE!

LOL like any of the whiney bitches on here actually care about the cancer kids. It has been proved hair does not cure cancer. They just want to persecute some cute chick because their baby Ds can't get no sweet sweet blonde nectar.

Back