Paige Van Zant out with an injury. Replaced by Markos.

PVZ's arm is pretty messed up. She should stop training for awhile.

She didn't want that smoke. Markos 'bout to get it too...unless she can assume top control <Baelish01>

Ribas was going to destroy her. I don't think Paige wanted that as her going away fight. She'll lobby for a much softer opponent once she recovers from her "injury". Is Nadia Kassem still around?

Well at least she's had some genuine injuries unlike the my foot was a balloon guy and the I cut my finger on a usada sample bottle man. Maybe this is part of the contract negotiation game though?

I like whore Paige better...
uEEpmvo.gif

Yeah, you're right. I forgot how bad that arm was.

Was a silly fight to book in the first place: Paige doesn't need a legit top 10 fighter coming of 30-27 win over Kenzie Dern.

Someone like Alexandra Albu or Polyana Viana is a more fitting opponent.
Last fight of her contract and she's said she wants a lot more money so they're sending her out on a loss and using her to build someone else's name.

She clearly just accepts fights to keep people talking about her so she can milk sponsorship money, then pulls out due to injury shortly before the fight. Rinse and repeat.

She's not making 115 again, & she's not traveling to Brazil to fight either.

Make her vs Grasso at 125, let Grasso whoop her & steal her fans.

She's not making 115 again, & she's not traveling to Brazil to fight either.

Make her vs Grasso at 125, let Grasso whoop her & steal her fans.
She might be able to make 115 again if she had a boob blow out
<Y2JSmirk>

I heard she went to grapple recently with that HW guy that use to date Ronda and do shitty podcasts now. The one with the greasy hair...

Back