Paige van Zandt: AND STILL!!!!!!!! @TJDillashaw

There are so many Eskimos that it's the North Pole.
Codys wife is a twin, and those two girls worked at some cabana or swimming pool where Meisha Tates baby daddy Johnny boy nunez worked, and the word on the street is he used to bang them threesomes

Let me rephrase you and correct the “used to bang” ... They still are, lol and now Slutate is making it a foursome...
I’m thinking the reason she left Caraway is because this Nunez guy gives her a loose lifestyle than her ex didn’t want; he always wanted to settle down. They have a newborn and it’s constantly babysitted by grandmother, because they’re constantly traveling and partying in Vegas.

Lol are you trying to sound smart, take a ape over a alien wtf lol I guess you know what a alien look like yeah ? You made first contact yeah ?

Yeah, you take the alien, I’ll take the ape every time

<{outtahere}>

Lol, certain Sherdoggers don’t know the difference when being serious or joking. Maybe that’s the main problem on why we all look like f*cking fools.

Let me rephrase you and correct the “used to bang” ... They still are, lol and now Slutate is making it a foursome...
I’m thinking the reason she left Caraway is because this Nunez guy gives her a loose lifestyle than her ex didn’t want; he always wanted to settle down. They have a newborn and it’s constantly babysitted by grandmother, because they’re constantly traveling and partying in Vegas.
What Meisha did to BC - and I am no fan of his - is nothing less than absolutely brutal. Women today treat men like cars: "Oh, I liked my old gray sedan but I think I can do better, and want the blue coupe, with less miles". The end result has been fatherless kids, wrecked families, and all for the sake of modern feminism/short sighted selfishness. Poor Nunez, he will be cast aside just as quickly as BC. He thinks he's special to her but she used him for sperm and now he is destined to pay the bills and foot the tab for eternity. One justifiably can't trust a girl (or guy) that puts a plethora of dicks in them in a month. The modern and western person have lost all sense of loyalty.

Remember, she was laughing in the crowd as Cody was KO'd in the first fight. Things clearly didn't end well between them.

Unsurprising considering their respective personalities. Cody has done better for himself since. His current girl is an upgrade on Paige, while Paige downgraded to this guy:

She looks like a really average bartender here

What Meisha did to BC - and I am no fan of his - is nothing less than absolutely brutal. Women today treat men like cars: "Oh, I liked my old gray sedan but I think I can do better, and want the blue coupe, with less miles". The end result has been fatherless kids, wrecked families, and all for the sake of modern feminism/short sighted selfishness. Poor Nunez, he will be cast aside just as quickly as BC. He thinks he's special to her but she used him for sperm and now he is destined to pay the bills and foot the tab for eternity. One justifiably can't trust a girl (or guy) that puts a plethora of dicks in them in a month. The modern and western person have lost all sense of loyalty.
Tate is cold for saying she never felt a love like this before referring to Nunez.

Back