Paige van Zandt: AND STILL!!!!!!!! @TJDillashaw

Can't say I'm a huge Cody fan or anything but atleast he has some skills. PVZ isn't even UFC 1 level.

It seems she doesn’t like her ex anymore. Who would’ve thought ?

Paige probably passes out easily. This is just a guess.

This is why you don't allow females mix with males!

Our boxing trainer trained female boxers, kickboxers and MMA fighters but he would warn us not to mingle with them because the world of price fighting and glory is the type of world that brings the worse out of people while female fighters have a chip on their shoulders and this leads in to drama. I thought he was being some old school sexist dude.

But this was years before Ronda and I saw it with local female boxers causing problems for gymmates. Kicking recreational members out of the ring even though they had no authorization while male fighters didn't mind sharing space.

PVZ on the up and up. New set of tits while Cody has nothing but a neck tat and past glory.

Rough

Funny I remember when she was team Apha male, she alluded that Cody beat TJ's ass often during training. This was before there first fight. Now she's jumped ship. Definitely seems like a fuck you to team Alpha male.

Cody Nowin is tasting the the bad side of not growing up.
Sow ----> Reap

Remember, she was laughing in the crowd as Cody was KO'd in the first fight. Things clearly didn't end well between them.

Unsurprising considering their respective personalities. Cody has done better for himself since. His current girl is an upgrade on Paige, while Paige downgraded to this guy:

Socks and sandals in public

{<jordan}

Let's not pretend Cody isn't a man of questionable character. He had a pregnant woman at home, but was still trying to get into other women's DMs. TJ hinted at it during the build up of the first fight. But, ultimately, said he preferred to keep it about fighting and wouldn't go there.

I heard there are a few Eskimo Bros on TAM.

If you know what I mean.
she dated Fili too
tumblr_nn0rh9319Z1ut80hoo1_1280.jpg

maybe her career would be better if she focused on training and not flirting.

Let's not pretend Cody isn't a man of questionable character. He had a pregnant woman at home, but was still trying to get into other women's DMs. TJ hinted at it during the build up of the first fight. But, ultimately, said he preferred to keep it about fighting and wouldn't go there.

Back