Paige gets naked in order to make weight

This entire sherade is bullshit, she's not even 12 gauge before cutting weight and at 115 she's like closer to 16 gauge and thats really being kind. She needs to change her name to 20 gauge Paige Van Kant.

She weighed in naked for two reasons:
1. She's an attention whore.
2. She did just enough to weight 116. She had plenty of energy, so she could have done more to not have to weigh-in naked. I hate the 1 pound allowance, because instead of using it for what it was meant for, an allowance if you don't make the actual weight, fighters now make it the end goal.
The allowance is there in case the scale calibration is off.

I have no opinion one way or the other on your thoughts on PVZ, just wanted to point that out.

The allowance is there in case the scale calibration is off.

I have no opinion one way or the other on your thoughts on PVZ, just wanted to point that out.
People love to parrot the scale calibration argument, but forget that championship fights don't get that pound allowance.

She looked a weight class above Waterson in the cage.

Her face looks like Conor did when he made 145

People love to parrot the scale calibration argument, but forget that championship fights don't get that pound allowance.
Parroting? It's the actual reason. You can look it up under the guidelines/rules for different commissions. I don't think you know what "parrot" means.

SHES SO CUTE I JUST WANT TO MASH MY FACE INTO HER BODY

you fucking grow up. Bunch of weirdos excited because a girl is naked behind a piece of fabric. Newsflash: Girls are always naked behind the fabric on their bodies. OMG woopdeefucking doo.

Silence virgin.

We know you are breathing all heavy over there

Back