Jessica eye
Michelle Waterson
Miesha Tate
Aleksandra Albu
Angelica Sanchez
Jessica Penne
Rachel Wray
Felice (don't ask why please)

+ the blonde with the Huge boobs, can't remember her name.

Im with you on probably half of those. You lost me at penne big time but then you go and say fucking FELICE??????????

GOOD GOD MAN YOU NEED JESUS

Why is he thanking her for doing this? She's gotta make weight, you don't have to coddle her.

Im with you on probably half of those. You lost me at penne big time but then you go and say fucking FELICE??????????

GOOD GOD MAN YOU NEED JESUS

Weird sexual thing with her...

I know... I got a problem...

Not newsworthy, yet one of the most exciting development about MMA... Says a lot about thw state of WMMA.

It's almost like she didn't really need to strip, she just wanted to pull a Gina...

Except the UFC is prepared for this kind of thing, and thus we get no hope of a towel slipping out of someone's hands giving us all we ever wanted to see.

I find her and sages smile creepy....just super wide fake smile

She weighed in naked for two reasons:
1. She's an attention whore.
2. She did just enough to weight 116. She had plenty of energy, so she could have done more to not have to weigh-in naked. I hate the 1 pound allowance, because instead of using it for what it was meant for, an allowance if you don't make the actual weight, fighters now make it the end goal.

you fucking grow up. Bunch of weirdos excited because a girl is naked behind a piece of fabric. Newsflash: Girls are always naked behind the fabric on their bodies. OMG woopdeefucking doo.
Lol that dude tells everyone to grow up all the time

She weighed in naked for two reasons:
1. She's an attention whore.
2. She did just enough to weight 116. She had plenty of energy, so she could have done more to not have to weigh-in naked. I hate the 1 pound allowance, because instead of using it for what it was meant for, an allowance if you don't make the actual weight, fighters now make it the end goal.

Waaaah. Who cares? For title fights they need to make the actual weight and if contenders can make 1 pound away from the actual weight I'll have no problem putting them in a title fight and assuming they'll be able to make weight. She probably is an attention whore though, I don't really care about all that nonsense. It's WMMA it's not that serious.

dn.jpg

She's adorable.

Cute as hell in this video.

Back