Paige gets naked in order to make weight

I was about to stand up for you because I thought you meant that weight cutting is BS.

If you don't understand why context matters or can be 'exciting' then you might have aspergers.

Yeah, everybody's naked under their clothes but an attractive woman (not PVZ for me) behind a towel is very different contextually.

When I see a woman breast feeding, it does literally nothing for me. Doesn't mean those exact same breasts wouldn't be gleefully motorboated under different circumstances.

Weight cutting is BS. The whole weigh-in spectacle is BS. Yeah I understand guys like naked girls but whoopty fuck you can't even see anything in the video. Like how disconnected from the actual act can you be and still get excited?

I named 13, scroll threw the thread.
Not you - lol!

PVZ!

trolls_eraser.jpg

#1 Mackenzie Dern
#2 Anastasia Yankova
#3 Gina Carano
#4 jordan mcDonald

Jessica eye
Michelle Waterson
Miesha Tate
Aleksandra Albu
Angelica Sanchez
Jessica Penne
Rachel Wray
Felice (don't ask why please)

+ the blonde with the Huge boobs, can't remember her name.
I'll give you Derne, Yankova, Gina and Miesha. The rest I'm not familiar with, or they just aren't as good looking as PVZ.

Weight cutting is BS. The whole weigh-in spectacle is BS. Yeah I understand guys like naked girls but whoopty fuck you can't even see anything in the video. Like how disconnected from the actual act can you be and still get excited?
Depends on the dog, I guess!

Thanks for the cool reply. Sorry I implied you might have aspergers, it was dickish.

Gotta be me, unfortunately.

I knew that, what do you think I am? an Idiot?

(don't answer that please...)
Lol - your reply that i should look back through thread for clarification made me think you misunderstood.

I won't answer if you don't want me to. You afraid of getting a big ego?

So much pron on the internetz and people still get eye bulged on stuff like this.

If shaved her head she wouldn't need to get nude to make weight...
Don't ever stop.

She lost me for good. All her success is fruits of the forbidden tree after that.

@heemman come on, you're better than TS, you're the OG of these threads, i'm on your train, you're the JUST FILTH GOD of Sherdog!

Name them
I'd go with... (In no particular order)

1. Michelle Waterson
2. Mackensie Dern
3. Valentina Schevchenko
4. Claudia Gadelhia
5. Anastasia Yankova
6. Jessica Eye
7. Miesha Tate
8. Veronica Macedo
9. Megan Anderson
10. Karolina K.

I'm sure she shaves down there.

She kind of looks like a squirrel. But I wouldn't mind holding that towel.

I'm interested in what's under those squirrel covers. Uhh I mean I hope she does some flying kicks this fight.

Back