Paige fights for her life not to tap, yet Saige taps lightning quick.

bigconan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is always going to be a problem for saige...When he tapped like lightning against Barbarina, I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he really was sick. But same thing happened tonight...He taps super fast...No fighting the hands. nothing...just taps....Paige fights for her very life...Amazing how long she can hang on...

Saige just doesn't seem to have the fighters heart...Talented, athletic, but can't seem to take a shot and seems to give up very quick.

Sage definitely needs to toughen up if he wants to go far as a fighter. But he's still basically a kid; he has a lot of potential

Paige got heart respect to that she just needs more time to shore up her skills too raw was def not rdy for waterman

It just is common sense to tap to a sunk in body triangled rear naked choke.

Paige > Conor > Sage

One's a fighter, the other is a kid who's had his life taken away from him because of his father's dream.

I'm sure a choke from a straw weight feels the same as a choke from a welterweight Nate Diaz.

Won one with lucky punch and another against weak ass champ
i agree with the lucky punch should have given aldo the rematch and yea eddie had a pretty weak ufc resume besides the rda win

The ability to create new threads should be turned off for like an hour after every event.

We always get like a zillion retarded reactionary threads.

I don't think Conor had any idea what was going on, he was too hurt to put up any defense at all.

Back