Media Padflow with Aline Pereira

I've bet against her just because she's a big favourite and I don't know if she can grapple or not.

So I wish her all the best in her future career except for today.

It is the age old debate of do you pivot on the kick or not.

On a side note, she isn't ugly. She just has a real distinct look and her brows are different.

She actually reminded me of this actor (mostly in the kickboxing clip when she gets announced as the winner).

2119536-kued-1576562153.jpg

I've bet against her just because she's a big favourite and I don't know if she can grapple or not.

So I wish her all the best in her future career except for today.
Oh so you’re a jiu jitsu fighter now?:p

Apparently her opponent is a former Bare Knuckle champion, so I think Aline won’t have to worry the takedown hahah

she lost, she wasn't aggressive enough and did not know how to handle the clinch.

she lost, she wasn't aggressive enough and did not know how to handle the clinch.
Did her opponent have more MMA-experience?
I’ve read that her opponent is a former Bare Knuckle champion, so wondered if she transitioned a long time ago

Did her opponent have more MMA-experience?
I’ve read that her opponent is a former Bare Knuckle champion, so wondered if she transitioned a long time ago

Aline fought at a distance avoiding getting close, she thought her longer reach would finally connect she was a bit timid. Her opponent kept her pinned to the cage for most of the fight the ref shouldn't have let it go on that long again and again. She has more skills but shows no killer instinct. And yes Aline got taken down. Aggression and drive won that fight.

Aline fought at a distance avoiding getting close, she thought her longer reach would finally connect she was a bit timid. Her opponent kept her pinned to the cage for most of the fight the ref shouldn't have let it go on that long again and again. She has more skills but shows no killer instinct. And yes Aline got taken down. Aggression and drive won that fight.
Thanks for the explanation mate

Back