Media Paddy the Baddy listened to our advice

I love Mikey but yea I thought that was funny but a bit of a dick move lol totally ruined his moment.
Can someone translate Paddy's response to Bisping's "you almost got knocked out" remark? Here's how I hear it "You know me saying lad, I'm a stowser, we don't get knocked out, I take that shit all day"

Honestly, Dana needs to fund an endowment for Sherdog, so we can open a performance institute similar, yet superior to, the UFC's PI. There is clearly more wisdom and jackedness going on here that fighters could benefit from.

damn and I thought he went to barber...

What Paddy to focus on is his takedown defense
Once he will fight Islam Makhachev it will be over for Paddy

I'm rooting for this guy. He's just the right amount of goofball. His hairline is suspect but we can't really know with that haircut.
Hair line? How can it be suspect if you don't have any proof? That hair gives him magical powers!

Paddy has said himself that his coaches has been telling him for YEARS to keep his chin down

If it ain't down by now I have a hard time seeing him fixing it..

The iron chin - good ground game - good cardio - good defense combination is vital

And it’s so critical you’re good looking, intelligent, funny & charismatic

Sean O Malley wants to get paid, but this dude I never even seen fight has more coverage

I thought that he visited a hairdresser.

I’m sure he went straight to Sherdog after the fight to see what we had to say…

Bad habits are hard to break especially this late in to his fighting career - he's a go forward brawler and always will be.

Back