Media Paddy the Baddy listened to our advice

The iron chin - good ground game - good cardio - good defense combination is vital

I'll post this here. Interesting little interview and I believe he mentions something about hanging his chin out there...etc. The problem as we all know, he's gonna get KO at some point if he doesn't work on his defence.

How long will they protect him from power wrestlers tho? Like all British isle fighters… a junior highschool level wrestler would hold him down from bell to bell. His mcdojo bjj won’t help him

I think the biggest problem is just that he's mediocre. He isn't great at anything or particularly athlethic.

I love Mikey but yea I thought that was funny but a bit of a dick move lol totally ruined his moment.
It made me like paddy even more that he had a solid response off the top.. crazy how bisping then went on to slurp tills meat the whole night even tho he actually got finished

I'll post this here. Interesting little interview and I believe he mentions something about hanging his chin out there...etc. The problem as we all know, he's gonna get KO at some point if he doesn't work on his defence.

if you know what your watching you can see that easily. If a promotion is forming your opinion which is the majority of mma fans then i don’t know.

he’s honest and anyone should be able to see it. I like him he’s exciting and win or lose I’ll be a fan if he entertains.

Back