Paddy Pimblett v Connor MaGregor - "Connor gets smoked!"

I really want Paddy to do well in the UFC, as a fellow scouser.

He is so deluded though, the fella classes himself as a grappler by trade and lost a BJj match to Stevie Ray. He got literally outclassed by the "run of the mill" Nad Nirimani, and bullied by the very unremarkable Soren Bak.

He was gifted a decision over Erosa too.

He is really limited as a fighter and is really undersized at 155lb.

Agreed, Paddy Pimblett (WTH kinda name is that btw) would smoke current Conor. Not much of a feat beating up a one legged man whos on crutches/wheelchair, but if anyone deserves a beating it's probably Conor.

Agreed, Paddy Pimblett (WTH kinda name is that btw) would smoke current Conor. Not much of a feat beating up a one legged man whos on crutches/wheelchair, but if anyone deserves a beating it's probably Conor.

I do believe Conor smokes him. And if he doesnt well, there's a real problem.

I do believe Conor smokes him. And if he doesnt well, there's a real problem.
Current Conor can barely walk.

Conor at his best definately beats this Paddy Pimblett guy. Heck even when he is not at his best I could see Conor smoking pimple faced paddy

Conor at his best definately beats this Paddy Pimblett guy. Heck even when he is not at his best I could see Conor smoking pimple faced paddy

I think that if you can beat a washed Cerrone you should definitely beat Pimblett.

Paddy seems to be the closest thing to dethrone Charles Oliveira. He is the greatest current active lw candidate.

Paddy seems to be the closest thing to dethrone Charles Oliveira. He is the greatest current active lw candidate.
You've convinced me, I am now officially on the Pimblett train. Your post has made me realize that Paddy can also take out the likes of Conor, Dustin, and Justin. And that may motivate Khabib to return and become 29-1.

WAR PADDY.

You've convinced me, I am now officially on the Pimblett train. Your post has made me realize that Paddy can also take out the likes of Conor, Dustin, and Justin. And that may motivate Khabib to return and become 29-1.

WAR PADDY.
Na, not the top lightweights like Dustin, Charles and Justin. Just the washed has beens like Connor.

Back