Paddy Pimblett v Connor MaGregor - "Connor gets smoked!"

paddy is a bit nuts its cool to have him in the ufc. he will def lose to people who cheat and better athletes but hes def going to but on a show. its one of those cases of them signed him a bit to late for his hype but its still fun. glad to see he made it there. i personally think he would choke sub conor. conor is smaller.

Ah ha ha another target for Conor to talk some absolute bollox about. Paddy by flying heel hook

maybe im overexaggerating but im seeing too many threads about him without him even fighting in the ufc yet
Fair enough.

You’re unlikely to see me make another Paddy the Baddy thread unless there is an opportunity to give Contards a taste of their own nonsense.

LOL fuck no, TS has never seen Paddy fight...his biggest W is over Juicy fucking J for christs sake! Paddy is fun to watch but he is no where near top 20 material.

You just combined two fighters

It's Mateusz Gamrot and Guram Kutateladze

Lmao oops I'm a little tired, yeah I meant Guram since they had a little back and forth.

What a funny looking guy, hopefully he fights well I'm not too familiar with him

Conor gets smoked by a lot of people these days. That boy called it during Conor's prime, though. Let the man chase his dream.

Back