Media Paddy Pimblett: No one respects me. And it does piss me off

Dudes a sore loser and got gifted easy matchups after losing to Soren Bak to get a UFC contract. Now he continues to get easy matchups.

He doesn't get easy matchup, he gets appropriate matchups for his experience in the UFC. It is clear the UFC is upping the level of opposition for him.

He also likely has a cap on how successful he can be. I feel he will end up Dan Hooker space, can beat the non-ranked, can't beat the elite.

So he is fighting in a PPV co main against an unranked guy and COMPLAINING ?

I mean...he does act like a clown alot. It doesnt really help his case to have that fuckin haircut,and that he openly scorns staying in shape in between camps. Hasnt really beat anyone noteworthy... He'd have to change his approach,but then what are you left with then? He's largely gotten by on his obnoxiousness.Not skills in the cage. Obnoxiousness is his claim to fame.

Paddy has like 10 different threads on the front page so clearly Sherdoggers respect him

I respect him honestly. He may not be the ultimate goat elite multiple division champion but what people nowadays don't understand is that I can still be a fan even if he's not
The kind of global respect he is looking for,he doesnt really deserve at the moment. He's built himself up as a clown show. Until he beats someone good,and tones himself down,he wont be respected like that.

The whole Molly thing was hard to watch. I’m always going to resent Paddy for getting her into the post show via his coattails.

It's because we have all seen him lose tons of times in Cage Warriors. Oh and he keeps crying about everyone who beat him in Cage Warriors being on roids

It's always an excuse when he loses, roids, injuries, etc.

He went 13-3 in Cage Warriors

Anyone describing 3 losses over 16 fights "tons of times" is a moron.

He went 13-3 in Cage Warriors

Anyone describing 3 losses over 16 fights "tons of times" is a moron.
Only time he faced anyone half decent he lost. Sorry but not sorry I am not gonna be impressed with him crushing cans

Last edited:
Paddy is being absolutely dog walked on his own Instagram today for that bullshit interview with Dana

He is bang average and lucky that ufc and dana have got behind him for the rocket push and easy fights, plus mc tapper being he's idol is another reason not to like him.

3 losses over 5 years is tons of losses now? i guess every fighter is truly horrible these days

You haven't heard?
Everyone is a can, until you become a Champion then you immediately become GOAT and needs to move up weightclass because you cleared the division before even defending once.

His stand up defense is pretty bad. He's gotten touched a lot. He won't get far if he doesn't fix that real soon. Anyone in the top 15 can crack someone lacking defense like paddy.

His stand up defense is pretty bad. He's gotten touched a lot. He won't get far if he doesn't fix that real soon. Anyone in the top 15 can crack someone lacking defense like paddy.
Can I once again compliment you on the quality of your Evil Usyk AV?

He should completley commit to a long fu man chu

You haven't heard?
Everyone is a can, until you become a Champion then you immediately become GOAT and needs to move up weightclass because you cleared the division before even defending once.
Nice strawman but I didn't say anything about Paddy being a can, he is an above-average regional title contender. Erosa was robbed and it's a widely held opinion that he only got the win due to it being in Liverpool

Also he was given a title shot in Cage Warriors off a guy who lost his bout right before by stoppage

Nice strawman but I didn't say anything about Paddy being a can, he is an above-average regional title contender. Erosa was robbed and it's a widely held opinion that he only got the win due to it being in Liverpool

Also he was given a title shot in Cage Warriors off a guy who lost his bout right before by stoppage

Wasn't replying to you. Also don't care if the person I responded to was replying to you in the first place. Just like I don't care about Paddy whatever his name is feeling.

Maybe if he stopped acting like a clown, people would take him seriously.
That won't happen obviously, because he just posted the hardcore Dana bootlicking online.

Stepping on his own dick as far as Im concerned.

Back