Paddy Pimblett Could Have Gotten PAIDDDD

Hey, at the time he'd just come off a big decision win against Juicy J Julian Erosa, if that doesn't get you a main event then I don't know what does.

giphy.gif

People come round stop me whilst im walkin, ask me about Juicy J

I DONT CARE ABOUT JUICY J

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE UFC,I DONT CARE ABOUT SPORTS

I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE 2016 SUMMER OLYMPICS

WHO MEDEALLED IN THE MENS 100 M BREASTSTROKE?

I JUST DONT CARE!

giphy.gif

People come round stop me whilst im walkin, ask me about Juicy J

I DONT CARE ABOUT JUICY J

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE UFC,I DONT CARE ABOUT SPORTS

I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE 2016 SUMMER OLYMPICS

WHO MEDEALLED IN THE MENS 100 M BREASTSTROKE?

I JUST DONT CARE!

"It was Adam Pe..."

HarshShorttermBellfrog-size_restricted.gif

"I DONT FUCKING CARRRRRE"

Fuck yas

Fuck all a yas

The ufc ask me about paddy pimblett

they ask me about a m8 from liverpool

ask me about signing 'im

I said i DONT CARE ABOUT PADDY PIMBLETT.

i DONT CARE ABOUT LIVERPOOL

I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT ENGLAND

PEOPLE ASK ME ABOUT MY LAST FIGHT WITH KELVIN AND I DONT CARE ABOUT MY LAST FIGHT WITH KELVIN

I JUST DONT CARE

ALL I CARE ABOUT IS WINNING!

Tbf he’s been out for a while Injured. And his opponent missed weight a few months ago and that fight was scrapped. Not his fault he’s fell off radar lately. The hype will start again once he wins his next one.

He’s also stated he’s on more than his team mates that are in UFC in an interview a while back.

Met him, Chris Fishgold and Molly a couple of times (very briefly), all really cool people.

Paddy Pimpdick

everytime a no-name makes his debut in the ufc
Pretty sure the baseline is 10/10 or 12/12 + Reebok these days. I’m pretty confident in saying that no ones been payed below five figures in at least 7-8 years regardless of their position on the card unless they missed weight, failed a drug test or got fined in-competition.

Paddy Pimblett is a can.

He would have lost a couple in the UFC and get cut.

His stand up is not Good enough. Also he is now fighting a lightweight due to ill discipline. He has no business at that weight.

Pretty sure the baseline is 10/10 or 12/12 + Reebok these days. I’m pretty confident in saying that no ones been payed below five figures in at least 7-8 years regardless of their position on the card unless they missed weight, failed a drug test or got fined in-competition.
you are very wrong.

Seeing the story on the front page made me remember him again. I remember he was a hot prospect with just one lost years ago. He was young, explosive, and was good with the mic. There was a point where his CW contract was up and there was talk that the UFC wanted him to sign with them but he decided against it. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure he lost his next fight after signing his contract. I realize he's still young but he was making headlines not he's faded away.
For all he’s good on the ground I think he had a recent submission wrestling match with Stevie Ray (current UFC lightweight) and Ray won.

the UFC doesnt pay shit for the first 2 fights. 3000 show 3000 win money
Not sure if you've just woken from a coma that started in 2010, but the minimum pay in UFC is 10/10 and has been for a while.

As for Paddy, at the time he wanted to wait so he wouldn't come into the UFC making 20/20. was a gamble, losses and injuries have set him back for sure.

I can't find his fights he lost videos.
I watched before but now they are gone.

Back