Paddy Holohan on relationship breakdown with John Kavanagh: ‘He didn’t have my back’

We giiiit it, Paddy Holouhan, you’re Irish. We giiiiit it.

John Kavanagh has been getting lots of criticism online of lots of his ex fighters this week . I’ve been shocked at how many have come out talking shit .
As of now I have not seen JK reply to any of it and he’s been tagged in many of the comments .

Coach who invested in someone and that someone didn't pay off. Yea, that coach is not going to have time for you.
Don't the fighters usually "invest" in the coaches or was JK paying Paddy for the honor of training him?

Your comment confuses me....

you gotta give Kavanagh some credit. I agree, he is far from best MMA coach, but he should be credited for helping Conor to where he is now. Conor already had many skills and his main problem was impulsivity, high emotional instability. Coach Kavanagh was able to help Conor to calm down a bit and actually move on with his career in the UFC. Now that Conor is "out of control" he doesn't really win fights, starts a lot of trouble outside of the cage and refuses to sign UFC contracts. You can kinda see that it was Kavanagh, who was persuading Conor to be reasonable, to calm down a bit.

No one gives a fuck about this dude and this comes off as ungrateful whiny gibberish.

He probably should have raped more young females and beat up some Elderly men then Kav would have gone to bat for him.

Is Kav batting for him over that? Don’t understand this point.

Back