Paddy Holohan on relationship breakdown with John Kavanagh: ‘He didn’t have my back’

Another Irish guy who literally only got his shot because of the hype surrounding Conor Mcgregor, when there were many other fighters more deserving to be in the ufc

I know business is business, but it's not like Paddy is rolling in cake.

Seriously who even cares about this dude. With all due respect of course

He probably should have raped more young females and beat up some Elderly men then Kav would have gone to bat for him.

I watched the video and I still don’t know what’s going on here. All I gathered was that he didn’t like what Kav said about him (going into a particular fight) in Kav’s own book. Not enough information for me to form an opinion either way really...

The only morals he has are dollar signs.

Serious question, what did Kavanaugh do that was immoral? Like, I understand if you think he isn't a good coach or doesn't prioritize his lesser fighters, etc. But those aren't issues of morality.

I never really liked Kavanagh, guy is an overrated coach and has an enormous ego, and he only is there where he is because of McGregor. But he thinks that he is the godfather of irish MMA.
More and more shit about him becomes public. It's always funny to see ex-fighters or other big personalities in european MMA shitting on him on social media.

Don't know if there is a single elite level or promising fighter, training in his gym. right now No wonder he became Bellators bitch, so he can put half of his gym on this Bellator Europe cards and keep cashing on the SBG/Conor brand.

Cage Warriors is returning to ireland for the first time in a while and there aren't any SBG Dublin (HQ) fighters on that card, weird isn't it ? If your goal is to fight the best and fight in the UFC, CW is the organization to go.
Chris Fields also wrote once on twitter, that Kavanagh didn't let any of his fighters fight on the KSW Dublin card.
All of them are sitting in Bellator, fighting cans on the european series events and getting paid much more what they are worth. Just because they train at SBG and connor shows up at the events once in a while.

Btw. Holohan also seems to be quite an attention whore

Last edited:
hmm i dunno, a coach trains you to fight. don't get it twisted, they aren't your best friend, they aren't a counselor, a parent or a business partner. sounds like paddy was expecting something from a coach that was never there. sounds like he had a dispute with the SBG organisation (of which JKs gym is one of 35 globally) and thought JK had the power to help him when he most likely had zero say in anything that went on there.

Ray Crock wants a franchising fee from McDonald's store owners. What a dick.

<JagsKiddingMe>

And I've been grilling burgers for this guy since I was 18 and nobody else would hire me. Ungrateful scumbag.

<{walkerwhut}>

More coming out. This is one of SBG's former BJJ coaches

EIuJhQXWkAAR0A3

Obviously there are 2 sides of the story but I have always disliked Kavanaugh.

It started because he is a coach and he would have the audacity to talk shit about a fighter which I think is wrong of any coach. Fighters can shit talk each other all they want... but unless the coach has to get in the cage and either back up his words or take his punishment then he needs to shut the fuck up.

Is this dick trying to claim credit for McGregor blowing up? Dude, you were a background player and a non-factor.

Talking’ ‘bout a group doing something special together... STFU... tryna place yourself in history. Conor did something special... not you.
100%

I like Paddy, but he has always come off as an overly emotional guy....so not going to take it for more than him whining too much....its pretty common for big gyms to pay a fee for the name as it brings them mention and customers...really nothing new.

Eeeeee ya knooooo lad ise for nooooo proppa 12 munnnny and den he chaaaaged me fir me sowshull meeeeeedia arrrrrr

Ray Crock wants a franchising fee from McDonald's store owners. What a dick.

<JagsKiddingMe>

And I've been grilling burgers for this guy since I was 18 and nobody else would hire me. Ungrateful scumbag.

<{walkerwhut}>

I get your point, but I doubt Ray Crock knew any burger flippers personally in any McDonald's franchises. I'm sure Paddy and JK's relationship wasnt just student and BJJ coach, I assume they were friends

Back