Paddy Holohan on relationship breakdown with John Kavanagh: ‘He didn’t have my back’

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
“I think what happened was, a huge group of people went and did something really, really great together and I feel like a lot of that is forgotten about,” Holohan explained on the latest episode of Eurobash.

“John doesn’t really talk about us and talk about the lads that put the situation where it is now…with me and John, for many years I had worked for the man and I had jumped through hoops for the man—many more hoops than he jumped through for me—he taught me the way. A coach and fighter is a two-way process. At the start it’s a one-way street, you’re learning from the coach and the coach gives you attention and time, but then it becomes a two-way street and that’s when it went wrong.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/11...8z4Or6qGPgQtGNWRd-OqqKIUiN-PqgnBFyy60P1U_cTvg

EIs0_7hXkAIFghf

Last edited:
Is this dick trying to claim credit for McGregor blowing up? Dude, you were a background player and a non-factor.

Talking’ ‘bout a group doing something special together... STFU... tryna place yourself in history. Conor did something special... not you.

Yeah.... im gonna need more details before crucifying JK on this one.

One side of the story, and i didnt even see anything that bad there either...
Doesnt seem like anything personal. What the fuck does Paddy has to do with something that would be imposed to everyone? Why did he take it personally?

Did Paddy not want to pay the subscription fee to use the SBG name?

Kavanagh is a scumbag yes man. Plain and simple. The only morals he has are dollar signs. Paddy wasn’t making him money so he didn’t care for him. But if it were Conor, he’d be on his knees begging to resuscitate the relationship.

As Irish names go Paddy Holohan is almost as Irish as it gets maybe it'd be a bit better if it was Paddy O'Holohan.
He's just trying to sell his book isn't he? Grown man no longer a friend with another grown man.... I bet he unfriended him on Facebook too and stopped following him on Instagram too.

MMA gym drama, seems to be the new normal, or more likely it's always been the way and the media are more interested.

Kavenfraud is the fakest dude in the game. He is such a class act he ditched Artem’s only main event to sign books.

Paddy is an elected politician now so he is well able to spin yarns, if you know what I mean.
Also 5000 for the amount of exposure SBG gets is not extortionate in the realm of promotion.

Coach who invested in someone and that someone didn't pay off. Yea, that coach is not going to have time for you.

He's gonna have to go into detail about what happened. What did he expect from his coach besides coaching?

Dude is one of the OG fighters who helped build the gym and JK, who is supposed to be his friend, turns around and asks for 5k more just so Patty can use the gym name. I mean what kind of money grab is that? Does he not have enough?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back